Community Status Updates
-
Mini-Mad-Craig
Put them in a bucket of nice boiling water, or use a heat gun when you fit it :D not too much though, you can melt them. I think the Rover ones fit best, it's best to use the original stuff isn't it.
Mar 02 2013 01:32 PM -
porl
Ok cheers
Mar 02 2013 01:44 PM -
jb93
Yeah the Rover stuff clibs on and fits really nice... I binned the chrome stuff that was on mine because it didn't fit well and looked crap :L
Mar 02 2013 02:14 PM
JWS
Is there a more difficult task than finding two decent doors? If so, I have a mini for sale...
Mar 02 2013 12:30 PM
-
JWS
Thank you for the inspiration. Now I just need to find a welder and a How to weld for dummies book and I'm rocking :)
Mar 02 2013 12:53 PM -
mini-luke
http://mig-welding.co.uk/mig.htm
Here's the last bit!
Mar 02 2013 01:16 PM -
Danmini74
alternatively try these guys www.minidoor.co.uk
Mar 02 2013 02:39 PM
-
holmesy
??? :)
Mar 02 2013 08:52 AM -
Artful Dodger
This old dog is back in the game, if you know what I mean ;)
Mar 02 2013 09:56 AM
PB Mini Cooper 1.3i
Turns out the 1 and 1/2 by 5 inch hole in my backbox i didnt actually notice can not be welded hahahaha new backbox on wednesday and drive shaft oil seal getting fitted and pressed plates are on there way woohoo !!!!!!
Mar 01 2013 11:31 PM
iMurray
crackin' bit o banter in the show us your revolutions thread if i do say so myse l' ;)
Mar 01 2013 11:25 PM
-
Artful Dodger
Nope
Mar 02 2013 12:26 AM
Thorpsta
Had my first driving lesson today, albeit with a friend. After 7 stall's I've decided I am the next Bo Duke
Mar 01 2013 09:49 PM
-
Thorpsta
It's a HUGE field, and nope, not mine, cars going to be stock car'd next year :p
Mar 01 2013 10:44 PM -
Artful Dodger
yeah noah very true! mine is like a well.. a mini? REDLINE *******!!
Mar 01 2013 10:47 PM -
iMurray
that'll be fun... gulp road trip it to me cause my country roads be epic sauces. SPin = high revvers and quick clutch... or automatic. foot brake and accelrator :P
Mar 01 2013 11:03 PM
Noris8322
Don't bother ordering one of Jonspeed's alloy timing chain back plates! They haven't got any and can't be bothered to tell ya!!!!
Mar 01 2013 05:53 PM
-
Artful Dodger
why bother in the first place? aparently they are made slightly too thin, bad news fo engine building! also, waste of money, hardly a weight saving, and you got a big ole iron block behind it!
Mar 01 2013 06:34 PM -
Noris8322
I didn't order it because it was lightweight. I thought the studs and nuts to hold the timing chain cover on would be a better idea as the originals have a habit of striping the threads in the plate. If only I had the money for a billet timing chain cover kit from DSN
Mar 01 2013 07:25 PM -
Artful Dodger
Ha fair enough. Yeah I'd love one of those :P
Mar 01 2013 07:50 PM
Grimshaw17
Fixed the headlights, need a new indicator stalk then time to rebook the mot. Hopefully this time the electrics don't go on the day :/
Mar 01 2013 12:37 PM
-
Cunnymonster
last time mine went on a rolling road it came back with a melted loom...
Mar 01 2013 12:34 AM -
mini*mad
lol!
Mar 01 2013 12:12 PM -
conlad
thats not what i plan to do lmao
Mar 01 2013 04:17 PM
Brad_Raybould
Just won a GoPro HD Motorsports Edition on eBay. Cant wait to try it out.
Feb 28 2013 09:07 PM
-
Pitcrew6464
nice one :)
Feb 28 2013 06:22 PM -
konyo
Awesome :D
Mar 24 2013 08:10 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

