Community Status Updates
-
Laaly_30
all my clothes etc. its taking ages
Feb 27 2013 03:39 PM -
petehuws
I moved home three times in one year, two cats, two budgies, 3 cars, 11 bicycles (don't ask), and that's before I got to my 'junk'.. Good luck!
Feb 27 2013 04:43 PM -
Skortchio
I read that as pancakes, I suspect I'm hungry.
Feb 27 2013 05:45 PM
fattail95
Mr. Audi...you may have the power, but if you don't have the balls whats the point? ;-)
Feb 27 2013 01:45 PM
matt2209
anyone on here own that red mini that is always parked in Sheffield city centre (just off West Street) ? Fancy a pint?!
Feb 27 2013 11:45 AM
-
Nick Warwick
Seen it on a night out too
Feb 27 2013 01:50 PM -
Deathrow
Leave a note?
Feb 27 2013 01:56 PM -
matt2209
good shout!
Mar 05 2013 01:09 PM
-
iMurray
your welcome dad!
Feb 27 2013 08:29 AM -
Artful Dodger
^wierd
Feb 27 2013 12:19 PM
-
iMurray
spam spam spam spam
Feb 26 2013 10:37 PM -
Artful Dodger
just full of these two...
Feb 26 2013 10:43 PM -
steven
scared away
Feb 26 2013 10:44 PM
-
Lucas1988
i have but its a bit rusty
Feb 26 2013 11:22 PM
fattail95
Got an almost full pot (used once) of Autoglym HD wax, £20 delivered.
Feb 26 2013 09:50 PM
-
a_woolhouse
I've heard that, its damn good stuff
Feb 26 2013 10:35 PM -
WillRunci
why the sale mate? might be interested
Feb 26 2013 11:23 PM
-
iMurray
what was the video about? im so confused..
Feb 26 2013 09:59 PM -
silver_toes
From last yr I think. Will post a link when I get home
Feb 26 2013 10:03 PM -
silver_toes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJj5SraPwh8 - 17:37
Feb 27 2013 12:18 AM
-
cooperdan
yeh not good then, hmmm big mess, brown water ay...filthy git need flush system more reguarly haha
Feb 26 2013 04:12 PM -
Nic9252
yeah ive just been putting it off XP
Feb 26 2013 04:27 PM -
cooperdan
Karma my friend, Karma
Feb 26 2013 04:34 PM
cooperdan
Things are looking very, very intresting with my design work on a custom, retro/ modern take on a dashboard, which will be hand crafted by myself. That modelmaking degree i under took will become quite handy. As this looks very elegant and unique.
Feb 26 2013 02:09 PM
silver_toes
Wow, can't fault minispares on their deliveries. Ordered Sunday, arrives this morning. Cheers guys.
Feb 26 2013 01:54 PM
-
Simon@minispares.com
Like :-)
Feb 26 2013 02:04 PM -
Noah
Good Stuff!
Feb 26 2013 07:34 PM
sockdeluxe
Please go and check out facebook.com/mikesminimayfair - let's just say that, very soon, we'll be making it worth your while... :)
Feb 26 2013 01:48 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

