Community Status Updates
-
rally515
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Feb 23 2013 06:18 PM -
charie t
allow that
Feb 23 2013 06:35 PM -
Laaly_30
Allow you ruining their flow
Feb 25 2013 06:44 PM
silver_toes
Damn, just about to go out and work on the mini and it starts snowing !!!
Feb 23 2013 10:50 AM
-
Deathrow
I feel your pain! I need to fix the brakes on my daily :(.
Feb 23 2013 12:59 PM -
silver_toes
I suspect I have a CV joint on the way out. Another week off the road if i can't look at it tomorrow :-(
Feb 23 2013 05:14 PM
PaddyShepherd
Well. America trip has fallen through - guess I may as well make light of it and go spend all the savings on mini stuff.
Feb 23 2013 09:21 AM
-
fattail95
That will take the pain away =)
Feb 23 2013 10:14 AM -
PaddyShepherd
That's the plan. Just need to sort a garage to restore the mini. A mate has one near me but the roof leaks, not the best for a car already rusting lol
Feb 23 2013 10:24 AM
porl
Can't believe I had a group of lads sitting in there Fiesta laughing at me from there "modified car" today.
Feb 22 2013 08:48 PM
-
porl
I just revved my engine and that soon shut them up. I wanted to have them off the line but it didn't work out right in the traffic
Feb 22 2013 11:02 PM -
KernowCooper
They assume all old minis can be taken in modern 1.3 hatchs
Feb 22 2013 11:29 PM -
iMurray
who doesnt love a freshly barried fiesta...
Feb 22 2013 11:32 PM
-
Artful Dodger
Unless you do plan. But you are planning to fail. But then you are planning but planning to fail. So if you didn't plan but failed anyway you would succeed in the plan you didn't make?
DAMN YOU SHIFTY!! My head hurts..
Feb 22 2013 11:42 PM -
Shifty
To assume makes an ass of you and me.
Feb 23 2013 12:00 AM -
Laaly_30
Sneaky
Feb 28 2013 07:18 PM
-
js183379
head?
Feb 22 2013 11:44 PM -
WillRunci
no therm housing. they kept slipping out under pressure when using gasket seal
Feb 22 2013 11:57 PM
-
1275gtowner
andy carroll should be cheap:)
Feb 22 2013 06:54 PM -
Archa
yeeeee I want one too.
Feb 22 2013 07:06 PM
splintercat
how many other people apart from me like marmite AND marmalade together in their sandwitches
Feb 22 2013 06:19 PM
-
Archa
It's all about cheese and Marmite toasties.
Feb 22 2013 07:06 PM -
jb93
Me, although archa has got it right too...
Feb 22 2013 07:34 PM
HollyBaby
Going to start playing roller derby again. Decided. Plus I can fit my kitbag in the back of Stitch :D
Feb 22 2013 03:43 PM
-
porl
What's roller derby?
Feb 22 2013 05:12 PM
-
a_woolhouse
it needs a subframe but i'm trying put that off for as long as i can dnt like the price tag attached to them, door skins it is then :D
Feb 22 2013 04:47 PM -
porl
I'd go with subframe first. Get the expense out of the way
Feb 22 2013 05:07 PM -
a_woolhouse
can't afford a subframe at the mo, corsas insurance is due soon so kinda need the £200 a subframe will cost for that, will get one eventually
Feb 22 2013 05:12 PM
Brad_Raybould
Days booked off work, L2B ticket ordered. Just hope the Mini is all good for then and London here we come... and then Brighton.
Feb 22 2013 02:09 PM
-
Brad_Raybould
Send a message to an Admin. They'll be able to help.
Feb 22 2013 02:08 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

