Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

minimaxie

Can anyone recommend a good (not too expensive) Leather cleaner and conditioner? Got my new MPi Black steering wheel yesterday and I want to keep it in tip top nick!
Feb 22 2013 10:46 AM
  • spiteri87's Photo
    spiteri87
    i use the autoglym its good
    Feb 22 2013 12:42 PM
  • carboy001's Photo
    carboy001
    I've heard numerous people say you can't get any better than Gliptone Leather Cleaner. Can't say from personal experience but I bought some the other day for my Mazda which I'm waiting to be delivered.
    Feb 22 2013 01:24 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    Thanks guys, yeah was looking at that Gliptone stuff on ebay too, never heard of it before
    Feb 22 2013 01:35 PM
Photo

HollyBaby

Stitch now has a blue bonnet and blue rear doors. This makes me happy :)
Feb 22 2013 10:45 AM
Photo

freshairmini

noooooo forum subscription ending today! what will I do?! lol
Feb 22 2013 10:27 AM
  • Deathrow's Photo
    Deathrow
    I'm confused.
    Feb 22 2013 11:51 AM
Photo

iMurray

silly fast ford cooper s SPI thread... now im looking at SC remappable ignitions for if i ever buy a stage three kit... GAH this is stupid forum...:P :P :P
Feb 22 2013 10:22 AM
  • iMurray's Photo
    iMurray
    fast ford? where did that come from...
    Feb 22 2013 10:27 AM
Photo

porl

So much for cleaning the mini Saturday. Looks like I'm going to a farm sale instead
Feb 21 2013 10:53 PM
Photo

fattail95

Finally at a stage where I'm genuinely happy with my Mini ^_^
Feb 21 2013 10:33 PM
  • WillRunci's Photo
    WillRunci
    id have a billet alloy and carbon fiber car if i could
    Feb 21 2013 10:52 PM
  • fattail95's Photo
    fattail95
    I must admit I was not happy with it from day 1, there was loads of rust, it was unloved and in poor overall condition. After all this work, I am content with the state it is now in =)
    Feb 21 2013 11:07 PM
  • fattail95's Photo
    fattail95
    I did love it from day 1, however ^_^
    Feb 21 2013 11:08 PM
Photo

Artful Dodger

love when you have loadsa money everywhere so you just buy SO MUCH STUFF ON EBAY.
Feb 21 2013 10:33 PM
  • iMurray's Photo
    iMurray
    THAT WAS FUNNY
    Feb 21 2013 10:35 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    WHAT THE DINGBAT
    Feb 21 2013 10:37 PM
Photo

iMurray

+CAMERA HAS ARRIVED. queue random pointless pictures... Any tips and hints kids?
Feb 21 2013 10:09 PM
  • iMurray's Photo
    iMurray
    leave me alone you swines!
    Feb 21 2013 10:33 PM
  • iMurray's Photo
    iMurray
    dont be messin' with the best :P
    Feb 21 2013 10:33 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    oink
    Feb 21 2013 10:38 PM
Photo

a_woolhouse

Payday Tomorrow I Feel A Shopping Spree Coming On
Feb 21 2013 07:23 PM
  • porl's Photo
    porl
    Thought you were meant to be saving?
    Feb 21 2013 09:09 PM
  • a_woolhouse's Photo
    a_woolhouse
    don't put a downer on it!
    Feb 21 2013 10:12 PM
  • porl's Photo
    porl
    Sorrrry
    Feb 21 2013 10:50 PM
Photo

jsiggee

Note to self, get dent repaired before L2B!
Feb 21 2013 06:59 PM
  • hobnob888's Photo
    hobnob888
    yeah same here

    Feb 21 2013 07:15 PM
Photo

minidave1991-89

4 days free to work on the mini...got 2 boxes of parts to fit and welding to do
Feb 21 2013 06:30 PM
Photo

fattail95

Got Henry back at last :D Been gone since saturday to have the headlining and a panel done, I missed it soooo much! Gave it a massive detail, inside and out to say welcome home <3
Feb 21 2013 05:41 PM
Photo

Deathrow

Apply pressure to double sided tape can enhance James Bond effect.
Feb 21 2013 02:14 PM
  • fattail95's Photo
    fattail95
    Rake loves it
    Feb 21 2013 05:42 PM
  • tomb1992's Photo
    tomb1992
    Maaad Skids :D! Part 3 love it (no sign of Rake yet tho!!
    Feb 21 2013 05:56 PM
  • Noah's Photo
    Noah
    Just got home from work, off to watch it now!
    Feb 21 2013 07:10 PM
Photo

HollyBaby

Stitch will have painted doors and bonnet soon. New house is going well so far, not get the keys til 22nd though! Times is good ^_^
Feb 21 2013 01:08 PM
Photo

chipmongrel360

put in a new choke cable yesterday, discovered it melted on the manifold today oops :/
Feb 21 2013 01:05 AM
  • OfMini&Men's Photo
    OfMini&Men
    Hasn't earthed out down the choke cable has it
    Feb 21 2013 04:28 PM