Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

Amy-Leigh

Need to sell my Jaguar XJS! Anyone?
Apr 12 2012 08:10 PM
  • MiniFTW's Photo
    MiniFTW
    You can sell anything on piston heads, I saw a pimped golf buggy on there once.
    Apr 12 2012 11:35 PM
  • LiamB's Photo
    LiamB
    I saw a Nissan Micra. So yes. Anything goes.
    Apr 13 2012 07:04 AM
  • Amy-Leigh's Photo
    Amy-Leigh
    LOL awesome. Will have a look x
    Apr 13 2012 06:00 PM
Photo

cooperdan

Everyone please listen, Its important you know...I cant help it, its on my mind, im eating them...Basically im eating pop tarts..im sorry had to tell...¬¬
Apr 12 2012 08:09 PM
  • cooperdan's Photo
    cooperdan
    As quoted on box "Chocotastic"

    Apr 12 2012 08:17 PM
  • LiamB's Photo
    LiamB
    Nyan Cat!
    Apr 13 2012 07:04 AM
  • ministar's Photo
    ministar
    I feel so much better now dan. I will sleep better tonight!! ¬¬
    Apr 13 2012 11:35 AM
Photo

HollyBaby

Chip butty time!! NOM!
Apr 12 2012 08:03 PM
Photo

col7778

Why is the paint on my alloys so stubborn, or is nitromors not as good as it used to be.
Apr 12 2012 07:30 PM
  • Algordo1100's Photo
    Algordo1100
    No it isnt. seriously, one of its original components is now illegal.
    Apr 12 2012 07:51 PM
Photo

JackF

17 next week, finally time to drive my mini!
Apr 12 2012 07:06 PM
  • JackF's Photo
    JackF
    bought mine a few months back, enjoyed working on it. But I just want to drive it now!
    It will come quick enough
    Apr 12 2012 07:36 PM
  • Surfbluegarage's Photo
    Surfbluegarage
    there not genuine minilights are they by any chance? lol
    Apr 12 2012 10:31 PM
  • JackF's Photo
    JackF
    On mine? Nope, GB alloys http://www.theminiforum.co.uk/forums/topic/219475-wheels-and-locking-wheel-nuts/page__p__2419157#entry2419157
    Apr 13 2012 12:08 PM
Photo

JackF

17 neek week, finally time to drive my mini!
Apr 12 2012 07:06 PM
Photo

87 NIC

Another day without driving me Mini :-( damn weather :-(
Apr 12 2012 06:57 PM
Photo

cooperdan

when get something through post, which doesnt help..
Apr 12 2012 05:56 PM
Photo

MiniManiac

Very excited about buying the Mini pickup I found but still not thoroughly convinced due to mysterious number series
Apr 12 2012 05:10 PM
Photo

cooperdan

Oh the time has come to maybe have a pear, yes a pear...Although i might have a apple..hmm cant decide, Although yes..yes i may have both, Ha look at me telling you this...Ahh thank god for "whats on your mind"... ¬¬
Apr 12 2012 03:53 PM
  • ministar's Photo
    ministar
    ¬¬ Where would we be without it??
    Apr 12 2012 04:33 PM
  • cooperdan's Photo
    cooperdan
    I do not know....
    Apr 12 2012 05:01 PM
Photo

Lee_bash

Does anyone know if I'll need new gasket surrounds when I fit my mk2 tail lamps in?
Apr 12 2012 03:48 PM
  • Dolly 89's Photo
    Dolly 89
    you changing from later lights? if so yes but it is probably worth changing them anyway even if you are just changing like for like as they will only be a few quid
    Apr 12 2012 04:08 PM
  • Lee_bash's Photo
    Lee_bash
    going from mk4 to mk2/3. cheers for that, Just didn't know if they fitted or were required at all.
    Apr 12 2012 04:40 PM
  • Claibo's Photo
    Claibo
    When I changed down I changed mine, it's good to have shiny new gaskets, no leakage from old rubbers then ;)
    Apr 12 2012 07:10 PM
Photo

Tommyboy12

Finsihed shopping for my Mini. Total cost probably over £500...
Apr 12 2012 02:51 PM
Photo

HollyBaby

Taking a break from the garage, cuppa and crumpets!
Apr 12 2012 02:32 PM
  • mininick's Photo
    mininick
    hiya Holly...whats on the crumpets?
    Apr 12 2012 03:12 PM
  • Surfbluegarage's Photo
    Surfbluegarage
    no time to sit about now mrs ya panels are on the way. clubby needs to be ready for fitment. :P
    Apr 12 2012 03:34 PM
Photo

samsfern

Pumpkin seeds planted! Wooo!
Apr 12 2012 12:19 PM
Photo

purple_fly06

lunchime at work, 30mins to kill. PLAN: drive the mini and eat at the same time. :D
Apr 12 2012 12:17 PM