Community Status Updates
thebullet
time to invest in some Minifins for the rear drums, they look nice and it means my rears will be in line with the fronts, will I notice better handling?
Apr 12 2012 11:26 AM
-
thebullet
It feels more understeery currently, the back over bumps seems to just skip and slide. Which I guess is normal.
Apr 12 2012 12:28 PM -
purple_fly06
have you got 13's on, cuase my old mini did that quite a bit. bit i think it is down to the fact the mini is so shot,it tends to pull the back around
Apr 12 2012 12:36 PM -
thebullet
12's ive got used to it now also having rubber mounted subframe dosen't help.
Apr 12 2012 12:40 PM
-
Magic jason
ouch! Could buy another car for that!
Apr 12 2012 12:14 PM -
muddd001
ouch!
Apr 12 2012 02:14 PM -
Midas Mk1
Engine has to come out!!! :/ + 8 hours labour :(
Told my day he should go for a 3.2 Brera instead ( would be cheaper :/ ) , as the clutch is getting heavy but not slipping yet.
Apr 12 2012 02:35 PM
-
Mini-Mad-Craig
im getting a sgt pepper tattoo next month ^.^
Apr 12 2012 12:56 PM -
ministar
You high jon?
Apr 12 2012 01:16 PM -
leaky
Sweet Craig! I'm always high hahaha.
Apr 13 2012 08:44 PM
-
The Matt
what sort of lanyard?
Apr 12 2012 06:50 AM
-
minimissionary
Nutritious! Just what I need to keep me going 'til my Big Mac at lunch.
Apr 11 2012 10:41 PM -
Mini Cheddars
Eat your heart out, Atkins diet!
Apr 11 2012 10:44 PM
-
Lloydie Boy
well done ryang556 lol
Apr 11 2012 07:31 PM -
Hegnirst
well done?
Apr 11 2012 09:02 PM -
Ryang556
No problem at all! :D
Apr 11 2012 09:12 PM
Jakeclubby
and i feel like were braking up, and i wanted to stay, headlights on the hillside dont take me this way, i dont want you to hold me, i dont want you to stay, this is bigger than us (8) :'D
Apr 11 2012 06:12 PM
Amy-Leigh
I'm back after a long day at work and disaster at lunch time with a Toaster and a self squashed sandwich :/
Apr 11 2012 05:59 PM
cooperdan
I had a rear cylinder to replace...So i risked the dry spell of weather. To attempt this short task..as i come to take off the shoes...It finally happened, The down pour began, soaking me through, But no! I continued as the thunder started to rumble, I thought through it with only a minor hicup with putting springs back on. But its ok hyacinth is back on the road with no leaky cylinder's...
Apr 11 2012 05:43 PM
-
cooperdan
Ohh yehh,
Apr 11 2012 05:55 PM -
OhDear
Nothing like a chalange
Apr 11 2012 09:18 PM -
cooperdan
oh yeh, was indeed ha
Apr 11 2012 09:26 PM
Surfbluegarage
I forgotten how good it feels when you get panels to line up so well seen as im in the office all the time now haha (note to self employ more staff so you can get out of office more) haha
Apr 11 2012 02:58 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

