Community Status Updates
thebullet
Water temp guage posted, exhaust has arrived. Can't wait to have my water temp guage next to my oil pressure one. More dials = win.
Jan 07 2012 11:14 AM
-
iDemonix
I went on a dial frenzy and now I want: oil pressure, voltmeter, water temp, oil temp, clock and ammeter - no room for them all :(
Jan 08 2012 02:23 PM -
thebullet
I am going for the most useful haha. I'd love them all though.
Jan 08 2012 04:29 PM
iDemonix
Water pump, bypass hose + lower rad hose all replaced - what a nightmare!
Jan 06 2012 05:29 PM
Cunnymonster
New stereo fitted, New interior Lights fitted. Now the hard bits, New Alternator and new thermostat Housing to fit tomorrow.
Jan 06 2012 03:08 PM
-
thebullet
Well the thermostat housing is 5 bolts, making sure the 2 surfaces are clean before fitting a new gasket ;)
I did mine in under 30 minutes, so yeah as said, not hard at all.
Jan 07 2012 11:21 AM -
Cunnymonster
Done the housing :)
took about 20minutes and some brute force. Not sure if im gonna do alternator today, it might be working just havent moved the car much lately.
Jan 07 2012 11:53 AM -
Cunnymonster
Done the housing :)
took about 20minutes and some brute force. Not sure if im gonna do alternator today, it might be working just havent moved the car much lately.
Jan 07 2012 11:53 AM
-
blue blood
I know its rhetorical but no! No I really don't. ha ha ha
Regards Blue
Jan 06 2012 09:48 AM
thebullet
My gearbox still crunches changing up or down into second and down into third. Only for the first couple of minutes of driving through, as soon as some heat gets into the gearbox all is well. Just the cold I hope?
Jan 05 2012 10:33 PM
barker93
decided to buy new interior parts and actually have a stereo rather than an ipod speaker wedged in a corner!
Jan 05 2012 09:34 PM
iDemonix
Just experienced removing a sidemounted rad for the first time - I have no fingers left.
Jan 05 2012 08:05 PM
-
newbambeeno
Get used to it!
Jan 05 2012 08:20 PM -
miniman24
Taken mine off about 5 times for various jobs! It gets easier... Do you have a drainable rad? I dont, get soaked every time I take it off!
Jan 05 2012 11:14 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

