Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

Grimshaw17

Should really learn not to leave uni work till the last minute!
Dec 18 2014 11:20 AM
  • Grimshaw17's Photo
    Grimshaw17
    Yep! Maybe next term... Only an evaluation left now though, will do it after work
    Dec 18 2014 11:58 AM
  • Vinay-RS's Photo
    Vinay-RS
    course or lecture evaluation? I've found that they aren't very useful, only really helps the students who come next
    Dec 18 2014 12:01 PM
  • Grimshaw17's Photo
    Grimshaw17
    Module evaluation for one of my final projects
    Dec 18 2014 09:01 PM
Photo

danm

I like big butts (and I cannot lie)
Dec 18 2014 11:01 AM
  • danm's Photo
    danm
    Ohweeeeeeeeeaahhhuhhweeeeeeeeeeee aah ahhhhhh uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
    (Kate Bush)
    Dec 18 2014 02:11 PM
  • danm's Photo
    danm
    Nobody liked my Kate Bush. I thought everyone loved Bush!!!
    Dec 18 2014 05:06 PM
  • Stevie W's Photo
    Stevie W
    Nothing wrong with a bit of bush!!!!
    Dec 18 2014 05:33 PM
Photo

The Matt

I think today will mainly consist of caffeine and sugar. NEED MORE SLEEPS
Dec 18 2014 10:22 AM
  • Zara's Photo
    Zara
    I got home from work at 6am and went to sleeps then... is that classed as too late or too early...lol!

    Dec 18 2014 02:19 PM
  • The Matt's Photo
    The Matt
    Both mert? :P

    Go back to sleeeps.
    Dec 18 2014 02:21 PM
  • RossKnight's Photo
    RossKnight
    mmmm sleeeeeeeeeps
    Dec 18 2014 02:29 PM
Photo

Thorpsta

Garage heater struck up, about time I did some work on the Mini >_>
Dec 18 2014 09:57 AM
Photo

lyndseyp27

Excitedly flashed and waved at two minus this morning and then realised I was in the daily :(
Dec 18 2014 08:52 AM
  • leaky's Photo
    leaky
    I totally do this when I am driving the work van haha.
    Dec 18 2014 09:17 AM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    Obviously. Spread the christmas cheer.
    Dec 18 2014 09:17 AM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    And i am a good girl :) Always have been.

    Haha Thanks Jon, don't feel as weird now haha
    Dec 18 2014 09:22 AM
Photo

AlexMozza

Second coffee of the day and its not even 9....
Dec 18 2014 08:40 AM
  • Vinay-RS's Photo
    Vinay-RS
    Only two at 9, I'm usually on my 4th by then :P

    Dec 18 2014 08:56 AM
Photo

Tupers

Looking forward to restoring a hydro car. :D
Dec 18 2014 12:38 AM
  • dprac1ng's Photo
    dprac1ng
    is that hydro spastic suspension? I am converting mine to cones...
    Dec 18 2014 10:59 AM
  • Tupers's Photo
    Tupers
    It'll be staying hydrolastic providing the displacer hold pressure or if I can find some others. I actually like the ride of a hydro Mini especially with front dampers and they're getting rare now.
    Dec 18 2014 01:28 PM
  • dprac1ng's Photo
    dprac1ng
    Ahhh fair enough. It's difficult to get hydro repressurised here in NZ hence the change to cones.
    Dec 18 2014 09:19 PM
Photo

MiniGrin

Needing a clubby :( but no real good uns are on atm
Dec 17 2014 10:47 PM
Photo

M J W J

Holy C*** its complicated to set a song as your ring tone on an Iphone. On my Xperia Z it was just a case of selecting the music file
Dec 17 2014 10:32 PM
Photo

dprac1ng

saw a mini moke for the first time in New Zealand the other day. Makes me want one even more!
Dec 17 2014 09:59 PM
Photo

Richie83

Mini is in paint. Sooooooon!
Dec 17 2014 09:41 PM
Photo

(philip)

Saw a red mini in truro this am, with an orange Kayak on the roof. Looked uber cool.. :D
Dec 17 2014 09:03 PM
Photo

willava182

Donor K-Series car bought :) Now I need to strip the mini!
Dec 17 2014 08:18 PM
Photo

Mini Cheddars

Quite looking forward to winning the TMF+ Christmas competition!
Dec 17 2014 07:35 PM
  • Mini Cheddars's Photo
    Mini Cheddars
    You're more than welco-- hang on a second. Something's not quite right here!
    Dec 17 2014 10:47 PM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    I don't know what you're talking about... Sounds fair to me. Night! Must dash!
    Dec 17 2014 11:19 PM
  • Mini Cheddars's Photo
    Mini Cheddars
    I'm not sure I like the sound of the deal! How's about... 0.5% for you to share with the rest of the forum, and 95.5% for me? Sorted, like!
    Dec 18 2014 06:31 AM
Photo

Mini-Hazel-Nut

Get me a shrink - I love my Mini.....
Dec 17 2014 07:34 PM