Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

Ben_O

Just found some photos of my old Mini's. Shame they are all stuck together and ruined :(
Dec 16 2014 02:31 PM
  • rally515's Photo
    rally515
    I've no idea how I know that, maybe because my new wardrobe (that cost £600!) has a slight bulge at the bottom of one of the doors, and I said jokingly to my old man that if it starts to bug me I'll put two axle stands over the worktop and put the pressure cooker on the hob with the wardrobe door across the axle stands to steam it straight Hahaha.
    Dec 16 2014 04:51 PM
  • rally515's Photo
    rally515
    Come to think of it, I think I saw the steaming idea on ray mears programme about 6 years ago, making some ski's in Canada from a tree or something :)
    Dec 16 2014 04:52 PM
  • Ben_O's Photo
    Ben_O
    Ill give it a go this evening. i could do with one of those whistling kettles that goes on the hob.
    Dec 16 2014 05:01 PM
Photo

RossKnight

Daily's MOT time. Lets see how much more money my sensible boring modern can cost me
Dec 16 2014 02:19 PM
  • Connorbrow's Photo
    Connorbrow
    Good one Leaky! :D
    Dec 16 2014 04:18 PM
  • RossKnight's Photo
    RossKnight
    Passed. Minty fresh
    Dec 16 2014 05:33 PM
  • Ben_O's Photo
    Ben_O
    woo!

    Nice one
    Dec 16 2014 05:37 PM
Photo

miniboy1993

over the moon mot pased mot second time round :)
Dec 16 2014 02:02 PM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    Whayhey!
    Dec 16 2014 02:25 PM
Photo

lyndseyp27

I actually feel sick thinking about those poor children and their families in Pakistan. How people could target children is beyond me. Heartless cowards.
Dec 16 2014 11:10 AM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    Its so sad. I couldn't justify any senseless murder but come on, they were just kids.
    Dec 16 2014 12:40 PM
  • Ben_O's Photo
    Ben_O
    Think ou got it in one Lyndsey. 'heartless cowards' that's how they can do it. It really is terrible :(
    Dec 16 2014 01:02 PM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    :(
    Dec 16 2014 02:19 PM
Photo

Brad_Raybould

Well... small restoration has started earlier than expected. :(
Dec 16 2014 11:05 AM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    Is that bad?
    Dec 16 2014 02:26 PM
Photo

willava182

New phone comes. Faulty -_- I better get a refund
Dec 15 2014 09:28 PM
Photo

olly33

Bloody cold! Had it a week now,see my xmas being a crap one.
Dec 15 2014 08:10 PM
Photo

old original

Modern car power steering - wobbly wobbly, modern car brakes - f**k me - I'm through the windscreen
Dec 15 2014 08:09 PM
  • big-jay's Photo
    big-jay
    Haha, same happend to me when I drove a modern car after driving my Mini for a few months, almost put me and my mate threw the windscreen die to the breaks !
    Dec 15 2014 08:51 PM
Photo

AlexMozza

Having an eBay clear out session....I have a lot of s**t...
Dec 15 2014 07:50 PM
  • Anthony30's Photo
    Anthony30
    Can you post a link to your parts for sale please. I'll take a look.
    Dec 15 2014 10:29 PM
Photo

jon_barnes77

Now i've sold the mini, I've started looking at mini's for sale. damn.
Dec 15 2014 10:09 AM
  • mini-auto's Photo
    mini-auto
    Shame to leave a good garage empty,
    you know it makes sense!
    Dec 15 2014 05:00 PM
  • FlyingScot's Photo
    FlyingScot
    Your an addict...there's no cure :lol:
    Dec 15 2014 11:07 PM
  • Mini ManannĂ¡n's Photo
    Mini ManannĂ¡n
    The cycle begins again :D
    Dec 16 2014 01:48 AM
Photo

cagy

Why is it always so hard to sleep in a hotel room?
Dec 15 2014 07:34 AM
Photo

iMurray

Two stupid thread revivals done. I'm off for another 6 months
Dec 14 2014 11:09 PM
  • scotty_1987's Photo
    scotty_1987
    Heh!

    Dec 15 2014 01:24 PM
Photo

Mini-Hazel-Nut

Roll on Tuesday, whoopee!
Dec 14 2014 08:36 PM
Photo

Daniel_moody25

Anyone want to get me a engine for my Christmas/birthday then feel free cause mine really starting to annoy me
Dec 14 2014 08:11 PM
Photo

MrBounce

Well, that's part of the chicken coop modified. Now just need a few more bits and their under-coop shelter will be finished.
Dec 14 2014 03:30 PM