Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

OfMini&Men

When the Mx5 stops costing me money should be able to crack on the Mini...
Nov 01 2014 08:17 AM
Photo

lyndseyp27

I am officially the most stroppy, cold, wet camper in Wales this morning.
Nov 01 2014 08:16 AM
  • matt050990's Photo
    matt050990
    Oh I bet everyone is steering clear of you this bright and lovely morning!? :)
    Nov 01 2014 10:11 AM
  • MarkyRich's Photo
    MarkyRich
    No one likes a stroppy Zombie!
    Nov 01 2014 11:30 AM
Photo

The Clubby Hubby

my clubman estate is off to storage for the winter this morning, keep warm keep well
Nov 01 2014 08:11 AM
  • geoff-d's Photo
    geoff-d
    Rust in peice
    Nov 01 2014 08:14 AM
Photo

matt050990

Doing a night shift at work and bored. Anyone else awake?
Nov 01 2014 01:47 AM
  • sonikk4's Photo
    sonikk4
    Yep shift leader tonight with two Easyjets to deal with.
    Nov 01 2014 03:29 AM
Photo

robminibcy

just noticed my solar charger has melted its wires and damaged the rear seats :-( bad times
Nov 01 2014 12:28 AM
Photo

dprac1ng

ok, now done pulling my mini to pieces. Actually need to buy some replacement panels now...
Oct 31 2014 10:51 PM
Photo

Anthony30

Mini in the garage gathering dust. I should be ashamed. I've been looking forward to testing my spotlights on country lanes for months.
Oct 31 2014 09:21 PM
Photo

MrBounce

Oops. I just went on the Mini Spares site and bought more stuff. Damn you Credit Card!!
Oct 31 2014 09:11 PM
Photo

willava182

Am i the only one that doesn't give a **** about Halloween :P
Oct 31 2014 08:52 PM
  • MrBounce's Photo
    MrBounce
    The good thing is we bought sweets for potential Trick & Treaters i.e the neighbours' kids. They didn't call so we've got loads of sweets now! :D
    Oct 31 2014 09:08 PM
  • a_woolhouse's Photo
    a_woolhouse
    No you're not the only one, I dont see the big hype with it each to there own though :)
    Oct 31 2014 10:19 PM
  • willava182's Photo
    willava182
    Good :P My friend was like "your not going out on Halloween" it's just like any other friday night haha
    Oct 31 2014 11:09 PM
Photo

lyndseyp27

In a field. Made up as a zombie. In Cardiff. What a state. At least I have gin <3
Oct 31 2014 06:56 PM
  • Ben_O's Photo
    Ben_O
    Where's the photos then?? lol
    Oct 31 2014 07:43 PM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    Haha on my phoneeeee
    Oct 31 2014 07:49 PM
  • Ben_O's Photo
    Ben_O
    Ha ha, I quite fancied seeing a picture of you as a zombie trollied on Gin!
    Oct 31 2014 07:51 PM
Photo

lyndseyp27

In a field. Made up as a zombie. In Cardiff. What a state. At least I have gin <3
Oct 31 2014 06:55 PM
  • miniaaron1985's Photo
    miniaaron1985
    Mm mm gin my fav :)))
    Oct 31 2014 08:24 PM
Photo

MarkyRich

In a Mini madness mood
Oct 31 2014 05:32 PM
Photo

Mini ManannĂ¡n

Been fiddling with the fuel and timing, runnin' even more dreamily now :-)
Oct 31 2014 02:52 PM
Photo

Ben_O

Finally ordered a new grinder. Come Wednesday, the mini will be getting some long awaited attention. Can't wait!
Oct 31 2014 02:43 PM
Photo

AndyWilk

Wish My Welder PCB Was Sorted Already !
Oct 30 2014 11:49 PM