Community Status Updates
-
jb93
Don't really know haha
Aug 12 2014 08:23 PM -
Mini-Mad-Craig
:(
Aug 12 2014 09:17 PM -
exuptoy
No thanks, got one lol
Aug 12 2014 09:19 PM
lyndseyp27
Red Mini Cooper just followed me from annesley to Heanor - anyone's here? YDM reg :) cute little classic mini convoy of two brightened my day up haha
Aug 12 2014 05:17 PM
-
lyndseyp27
Knew it Ross. Meant to be n all that shizz
Aug 12 2014 06:53 PM -
RossKnight
woah steady on there ;)
Aug 12 2014 07:36 PM -
lyndseyp27
Haha
Aug 12 2014 09:03 PM
-
Ben_O
Red?
Aug 12 2014 05:17 PM -
lyndseyp27
Wine?
Aug 12 2014 05:23 PM -
Ben_O
goes to my head
Aug 12 2014 05:26 PM
-
Ben_O
ah nice one!
Aug 12 2014 03:25 PM -
miniboy1993
Thanks :)
Aug 12 2014 03:28 PM -
Devo
Congratulations mate best of luck with your new job
Aug 12 2014 07:17 PM
minimk1
I swear I will sell the mini if I have to put the master cylinder pins In again, feel like I've been hit buy a car I'm so bruised and cut, roll cage and zip ties are not friendly !!!
Aug 12 2014 01:20 PM
-
minimk1
"Perk" hahaha got me so angry
Aug 12 2014 03:04 PM -
cooperdan
Try the clutch clevis pin... what a *******
Aug 12 2014 03:57 PM -
minimk1
That's what I had to do !!! Both brake and clutch, didn't know the proper name for It
Aug 12 2014 05:14 PM
-
lawrie124
Minimine.
Aug 12 2014 05:21 PM
-
Miniminx71
So sad. First thing I heard when I turned the radio on this morning. RIP Mork.
Aug 12 2014 08:05 AM -
a_woolhouse
Such a shame, Rip ''Jack''
Aug 12 2014 08:33 AM
-
silve1999
are useful
Aug 12 2014 10:35 AM
Ben_O
What is the point in Tesco sending out a voucher for free stuff when the stuff on the voucher doesn't exist?
Aug 11 2014 10:40 PM
-
Mini mad sparky
mine is too, keep listing bits to add or refurbish over the winter
Aug 23 2014 09:41 AM
-
Fast Ivan
what you got?
Aug 11 2014 08:04 PM -
Domneon
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100309031800/darkheresy/images/0/0c/Its_a_trap.jpg
Aug 11 2014 08:23 PM -
Ben_O
2000 106. Want something a bit bigger with 5 doors
Aug 11 2014 08:25 PM
-
M J W J
What happened? Did you fail it like 21 times or something?
Aug 11 2014 08:23 PM -
willava182
Nope free retesting haah, just a hell of a lot of work!
Aug 11 2014 09:11 PM -
Berrybox
I know that feeling haha mine wasn't far off!
Aug 11 2014 10:06 PM
Vicky1000
Had a good time at MITP yesterday :) But had an awsome time at ant and dec, tired is an understatement but well worth it for such a good day
Aug 11 2014 06:16 PM
-
Gerbil367
they put on a top show don't they? The mash up at the end was brill , everyone jumping around and singing!! :-)
Aug 11 2014 06:38 PM -
Vicky1000
Omg yes, they were amazing live, never had such a good time seeing someone live! :D
Aug 11 2014 06:46 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

