Community Status Updates
MiniMaggs
Anyone know if you can replace the bolt on the front shock absorber mount? Or should I replace the whole mount?
Apr 25 2014 09:17 AM
-
HarrysMini
Replace the whole mount. There will most likely be a lot of rust behind it that needs protecting.
Apr 25 2014 09:26 AM
IainStallard
Bloody water pissing out of my rad, maybe driving 150 motorway miles a day isn't such a good thing :(
Apr 24 2014 10:10 PM
Grimshaw17
Nothing worse then getting to the point where you are not interested anymore
Apr 24 2014 10:08 PM
-
Moggyton
Been there many times :(
Apr 25 2014 06:28 AM -
malcs_miniturbo
Yes I also get like that a lot.I do something else come back when I'm not fed up.I'm OK then
Apr 25 2014 06:47 AM
Ben_O
I think the channel 4 voice over has tourrettes! Just watched kevin mccloud and the voice over before and after kept saying biscuits! any one else notice?
Apr 24 2014 09:33 PM
-
GrahamHill
Yeah she does. They have a few of them. One they have is a blind radio presenter. I remember there being a program on each of them. Hats off to C4 i say.
Apr 24 2014 09:49 PM -
Tommyboy12
Im pretty sure she said handjob at one point so I imagine they only put her on after the watershed. Fair play to them though.
Apr 25 2014 08:27 AM -
Ben_O
That's hilarious! I didn't hear that..
i think it's great they do it. Equal opportunities and all that
Apr 25 2014 12:00 PM
anphonics
Mini .. alternator squealing and annoying me. Think the bearing has gone. Whats the best way to get the bottom bolt out / loose?! I can't get near it! (before I drive the car into a wall to stop the noise)
Apr 24 2014 09:23 PM
-
cal844
Best with 2 spanners :)
Apr 25 2014 06:44 AM -
smudger"s"works
From underneath with a 14mm spanner, use one hand to guide the spanner on
Apr 25 2014 07:01 AM -
anphonics
Cheers! :) I'll have to get to it.. Done loads of alternators but this is my first mini one ha!
Apr 25 2014 08:35 AM
lyndseyp27
Anyone know a decent rolling road place near Walsall/Wolverhampton/Brum?
Apr 24 2014 08:47 PM
-
lyndseyp27
It's a fiesta this one lol
Apr 24 2014 09:13 PM -
Cerberus
Aldon in Brierley Hill? Although you may have to wait, as we had to wait 3 months before we could get in with the TVR, they were that busy.
Apr 24 2014 09:31 PM -
Moggyton
Oh right, he does all cars anyway :)
Apr 24 2014 09:38 PM
MrBounce
Disappointed. Garage night with a mate has been cancelled due to his wife's double standards. Grrr!
Apr 24 2014 07:31 PM
-
MrBounce
Hasn't for ages due to a new arrival. Was looking forward to it; bit of an atmosphere too. Ah well.
Apr 24 2014 07:45 PM -
cooperdan
Ha, bit of an atmosphere, awkward
Apr 24 2014 07:48 PM -
the_samkingdon15
haha cooperdan aha
Apr 24 2014 07:48 PM
-
tomb1992
can't go wrong with mk1 grill rear lights and 10's. Mk1 are the most desirable so no harm in replicating something that looks awesome :)
Apr 24 2014 06:25 PM -
Grimshaw17
I do love it and its what I have always wanted to do. Ahh
Apr 24 2014 06:44 PM -
Midas Mk1
lol, mk2;s are way more overdone, id do it!
Apr 24 2014 07:05 PM
cooperdan
is minispares simon, week off this.week? im sure he said.to.me he.was?
Apr 24 2014 03:35 PM
-
cooperdan
ah ta very much,in can wait till Monday then
Apr 24 2014 09:00 PM -
Mini Cheddars
I think he's actually back on the Tuesday.
Apr 24 2014 09:06 PM -
cooperdan
oh ok,ha. then Tuesday it is
Apr 24 2014 09:07 PM
-
geoff-d
Have a great time I love that place . Haven't been for about 4yrs . Have to get my bike out again .
Apr 24 2014 08:53 PM
giacomo
so i need to get all the ancillaries for my engine, could i be cheeky and ask for a list ;)? i've got carb, inlet, exhaust manifold/system, dizzy, coil, water pump, rad, thermostat housing. what else have i forgotten?
Apr 24 2014 11:00 AM
-
adampat84
fan!
Apr 24 2014 03:44 PM -
giacomo
Thanks guys!
Apr 24 2014 04:42 PM -
Twincam
Alternator and starter motor?
Apr 24 2014 08:10 PM
Tommyboy12
Nice big box has arrived from Minisport. Have another due from Minispares today too
Apr 24 2014 09:52 AM
-
minimk1
Just recived a large box too !!
Apr 24 2014 06:04 PM
-
HarrysMini
Cone compressor tool and some new knuckle joints.
Apr 24 2014 12:55 AM -
zinzan
Changing to adjustables as well? Good time to do so.
Apr 24 2014 01:14 AM -
porl
Was thinking of doing so yeh
Apr 24 2014 05:02 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

