Community Status Updates
-
Kieranlee999
what's up :(
Apr 24 2014 09:54 AM -
Midas Mk1
Ex won't speak to me, give me my possessions back, give me closure etc.
Hard when I'm gonna keep bumping into her, and she doesn't have the balls to speak to me. She even comes on here just to see what I've been upto... It's pathetic now. Ahh well, beer o clock :)
Apr 25 2014 04:42 PM
Grimshaw17
Completely stuck with uni work. No ideas for a piece to produce on subtext :/
Apr 23 2014 08:26 PM
the_samkingdon15
sometimes, a person needs to just ******* off right out your life.. then they come back and ruin everything :(
Apr 23 2014 07:59 PM
-
Mini-Mad-Craig
Just kidding
Apr 23 2014 09:10 PM -
JOE123
dude tell me tommorow whats going down
Apr 23 2014 09:43 PM -
Archived4
Women troubles?
Apr 23 2014 09:44 PM
big-jay
Need to get hold of a 1275 and do some engine work, body works starting to drive me crazy now !!!
Apr 23 2014 07:27 PM
-
geoff-d
What are you after
Apr 23 2014 07:55 PM -
big-jay
A standard running 1275
Apr 23 2014 08:09 PM -
geoff-d
Can't help you with that
Apr 23 2014 08:48 PM
silver_toes
Not a massive fan of French cars, but I saw a Peugeot 208 GTI on the way home and it looks lush
Apr 23 2014 07:09 PM
Tommyboy12
My brake master cylinder has a chunk missing out the bore... Brilliant...
Apr 23 2014 06:36 PM
-
the_samkingdon15
dont chuck it!! i need a reservoir
Apr 23 2014 07:49 PM -
Tommyboy12
Youre out of luck im afraid. Ive ordered a pagid master cylinder that doesnt come with a reservoir.
Apr 23 2014 07:54 PM -
the_samkingdon15
damnnn
Apr 23 2014 07:55 PM
Ben_O
I'm applying online for a job and it requires me to list my references. Only thing is my last employer went out of business 2 years ago! What do i do?
Apr 23 2014 06:34 PM
-
JOE123
cry.
Apr 23 2014 07:38 PM
Midas Mk1
Cannot wait for 1500+ miles of adventures in the Min next month after not driving it for 9 months.. time I best get it running eh?!
Apr 23 2014 06:28 PM
Cerberus
Just measured the wheelbase after making some adjustments, one side is exactly 2040mm as the Haynes says!! :D, However did I manage that? :D
Apr 23 2014 06:25 PM
-
jb93
9n3 GTI :D
Apr 23 2014 06:09 PM -
Mini-Mad-Craig
what is it? :D
Apr 23 2014 06:11 PM -
Midas Mk1
Sweet! Sounds ace mate
Apr 23 2014 06:18 PM
-
domdee
save me some in a tupperware tub!
Apr 23 2014 04:55 PM
anphonics
Off to the garage to do some work on the MGA as I can't afford panels for the van still :(
Apr 23 2014 03:14 PM
-
Richie83
Asked for a discount code a fair way back too, no sign!
Apr 23 2014 05:20 PM
Domneon
Flipping people keep phoning the house fun but hanging up as soon as I answer
Apr 23 2014 01:03 PM
-
HarrysMini
^Haha I have one of those mini battery door alarms for just that.
Apr 23 2014 01:35 PM -
minimaxie
Trust me it works pal I've done it before! I had a caller kept doing that on our house phone, ruled out it wasn't any of my mates as they don't have my house phone. They kept ringing so I had a whistle to hand and blew it proper loud! Never heard someone scream so loud down the phone before, needless to say, they never prank called again
Apr 23 2014 01:44 PM -
megamini_jb
Hahahah ^
Apr 23 2014 01:58 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

