Community Status Updates
-
lyndseyp27
eek! This was £400 and extra 41BHP and 75 torque
Apr 23 2014 02:13 PM
Jay3178
Mini advertised for sale here https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/386480938160827/
Apr 23 2014 11:47 AM
M J W J
I found a tiny pink shoe in my car today. From the size of it I guess its for a Barbie doll or similar
Apr 23 2014 08:00 AM
-
Grimshaw17
Or a borrower...
Apr 23 2014 10:05 AM
-
Archived4
The rear washer bottle is on 1993 cars, and yours may be an earlier one for a 1989 car, so one bottle. No biggie
Apr 22 2014 07:44 PM -
willava182
wooo mini rio's.. that is all ;)
Apr 22 2014 09:56 PM -
the_samkingdon15
haha
Apr 22 2014 09:57 PM
-
M J W J
My mates used to complain about this when we were at university but I never had a problem. I must just have had my finances in better check.
Apr 22 2014 08:08 PM -
SuperDeLuxeNick
oh snap.
Apr 22 2014 08:49 PM -
SuperDeLuxeNick
mini and rx8 means finances never in check :P
Apr 22 2014 08:49 PM
-
Richie83
Who are you using Tom?
Apr 22 2014 04:36 PM -
MiniTom1991
Hey Richie,
I'm going to be using a relative's shop in Swindon, it's called Thamesdown Car Body Repairs. They do a lot of snazzy export cars to Dubai with all the trims & rims fitted so a mini is no trouble. Sadly someone tried to crowbar my passenger-side door so it needs to be pin pulled and welded. Thought I'd get it sprayed whilst I'm there!
Apr 23 2014 08:13 AM
Seba5tian
How much do people think a front end respray would cost in Electric blue? All new panels, wings, front etc?
Apr 22 2014 03:10 PM
-
the_samkingdon15
okayy.. sorry man.. and i really dont think it's possible to quote something like that. some garages charge £30 an hour while others my charge £45-70 per hour.. Some even will just say £900 whatever happens. It completely depends on the place you take it and what finish you're expecting..
Others might have a different opinion, but thats what i think..
Apr 22 2014 05:25 PM -
Cerberus
We're having a TVR sprayed at the moment, the entire car being painted, along with any final prep (pin holes etc), in metallic orange, price is going to be £1800 - £2200. But as mentioned above, you could get a different quote from every place you try.
Apr 22 2014 06:12 PM -
Seba5tian
Cheers guys! Will just have to ask around I suppose :)
Apr 22 2014 07:31 PM
-
rally515
Horrible stuff to gt off!!, it takes like three das of soaking to remove and is like super glue, catches all the dirt and goes black!! :/
Apr 22 2014 04:11 PM
-
Tommyboy12
Midland Wheels will sell you some cheap copies. They have mixed reviews...
Apr 22 2014 03:02 PM -
cubby1701
I'm not looking cheap copies
Apr 22 2014 04:06 PM
Grimshaw17
I did hate the Is200 but now ive decided to get rid of it, I have grown an attachment :(
Apr 22 2014 02:07 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

