Community Status Updates
TylerW53
Mk 1 auto on ebay, somone is going to get bargain http:wwwebaycoukitm1967‐mk1‐automatic‐morris‐mini??pt=automobiles_uk&hash=item2331e3a907'.
Nov 14 2013 07:21 PM
-
AlexMozza
Depends on size, brand etc. Thats for both :)
Nov 14 2013 07:18 PM
-
Hrimfaxi
Since 2009, it seems...
Nov 14 2013 06:43 PM
-
a_woolhouse
ahh fair enough, whats the daily ?
Nov 14 2013 05:33 PM -
jb93
6n2 Polo. Nothing special, gets me to uni and back though :D
Nov 14 2013 07:06 PM -
a_woolhouse
ahh fair enough :)
Nov 14 2013 08:01 PM
-
adampat84
Yep, Petrol is expensive enough without it leaking everywhere!
Nov 14 2013 05:36 PM -
thegreenhornet
I thought the fuel consumption had gone up :P
Nov 15 2013 03:00 PM
lyndseyp27
so tomorrow its children in need day at work - if i dont wear pyjamas/onesie then its a forfeit...i have half a day and hairdressers at 12.15...shall i or shant i?!
Nov 14 2013 04:46 PM
-
Mini Cheddars
DO IT! Only once a year!
Nov 14 2013 06:11 PM -
M J W J
If I wore what I wear in bed to work I'm fairly sure I would be arrested... and quite cold.
Nov 14 2013 06:20 PM -
charie t
******* the children
Nov 17 2013 01:48 PM
lifeofanartgeek
Formative assessment done! Didn't seem so tough when I got to talk about minis and L2B for 10 mins straight :P
Nov 14 2013 03:24 PM
-
MiniGrin
Hahaha :D
Nov 19 2013 05:38 PM
A-Series Spares
Planning what offers to run through from now until the end of December
Nov 14 2013 01:40 PM
-
HarrysMini
I will buy an alarm if a deal comes on as I want another :)
Nov 14 2013 04:44 PM -
lyndseyp27
^^ what can i say - i know what the people want..
Nov 14 2013 04:45 PM -
A-Series Spares
OK. I think that is settled then! I will put an alarm offer together! Thanks folks :)
Nov 15 2013 12:45 PM
lyndseyp27
i have been a massive girl this month and have chosen hair extensions over getting my new ecoboost remapped... was a tough one. :(
Nov 14 2013 11:00 AM
-
adampat84
550 miles ehh! I know there used to be running in periods for engines.. maybe it is different now! Might be just aswell you've gone for extensions to let it get a few more miles under it's belt to loosen up a bit more!?
Nov 14 2013 05:34 PM -
Tommyboy12
Ive put 19k on my 2009 Mondeo in 9 months and its fine. Hating on Fords is somewhat pointless, they are best sellers for a reason.
Nov 15 2013 10:06 AM -
lyndseyp27
adam - i have been told that! see, smart, not selfish, decision at all! lol
I agree tommy, i love fords!
Nov 15 2013 10:24 AM
minimaxie
My A series Spares car cover was stolen off my my Mini last night! Thank god the theiving pond life scum didnt take the Mini. In such a bad mood now :@
Nov 14 2013 08:39 AM
-
minimaxie
yeap, absolute scum mate. the strap on mine went under the car and was hidden which makes me think they must of been watching. meh, gonna have to order a new one now as my mini leaks like a sieve
Nov 14 2013 09:12 AM -
megamini_jb
Aww dude hope not :(
Nov 14 2013 09:12 AM -
minimaxie
think im going to order angry rabbid honey badgers to leave in the car now. Hope whoever stole it ceases to live quickly in a very painful way
Nov 14 2013 09:14 AM
Simont
spent the day measuring fine tolorences on aircraft components then i crashed the car... what a **** day
Nov 13 2013 11:31 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

