Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

sherly

out for a drive this morning to collect some spares. upped the boost....maaaan this car shifts *huge grin*
Sep 21 2013 11:49 AM
Photo

callum2464

no more leaks (for now) fitted new driveshaft oil seal, oil filter housing gasket, selector seal, been a week now and no oil on garage floor :)
Sep 21 2013 08:46 AM
  • TehMarchant's Photo
    TehMarchant
    I would be worried about not having any oil in the sump if I didn't see any oil on my floor ;)
    Sep 21 2013 02:03 PM
  • callum2464's Photo
    callum2464
    yeah haha i used to have to top it up every month, its not leaking its just marking its territory ;)
    Sep 21 2013 02:28 PM
Photo

Youngowner93

Any takers on a metro backseat or parcel shelf? Need them gone ASAP!
Sep 20 2013 07:33 PM
Photo

IainStallard

There really is a lot of crap on Facebook...
Sep 20 2013 04:30 PM
  • SecretSugar's Photo
    SecretSugar
    Rephrase that Iain...Facebook is just cr*p
    Sep 20 2013 04:51 PM
  • IainStallard's Photo
    IainStallard
    True...
    Sep 20 2013 04:54 PM
  • sherly's Photo
    sherly
    Really? Agreed, there is a lot of cr*p but you can filter quite a bit of it. Surely a good way of keeping in touch with people??
    Sep 21 2013 11:43 AM
Photo

MrBounce

has had a horrible week. Now for the weekend. Time to RELAX.
Sep 20 2013 03:47 PM
Photo

cooperlooper

Car back at home looking stunning
Sep 20 2013 12:39 PM
  • old original's Photo
    old original
    name and praise
    Sep 21 2013 06:29 AM
Photo

cooperlooper

Cer back at home looks stunning
Sep 20 2013 12:38 PM
Photo

lyndseyp27

oh, hello iphone5S.
Sep 20 2013 11:08 AM
  • mini danny's Photo
    mini danny
    I dunno ild get in with a iphone as never even been on one haha
    Sep 20 2013 03:26 PM
  • Sam Walters's Photo
    Sam Walters
    Id not be able to get a 5s to be honest. Id get abused on facebook when im intoxicated.
    Sep 20 2013 04:16 PM
  • SecretSugar's Photo
    SecretSugar
    Meh!
    Sep 20 2013 04:57 PM
Photo

minibuck

In memory of my daughter www.justgiving.com/Sophie-thatcher
Sep 19 2013 08:03 PM
  • the_samkingdon15's Photo
    the_samkingdon15
    thinking of her mate
    Sep 20 2013 06:33 AM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    Red the story and it is heartbreaking - thinking of you all - Bella would be so proud of her parents.
    Sep 20 2013 11:11 AM
  • minibuck's Photo
    minibuck
    Thankyou very much for the support :)
    Sep 20 2013 03:57 PM
Photo

minilee94

Ohhh I Duna what to do go straight cut gears or not always getting told two different things
Sep 19 2013 07:12 PM
  • minilee94's Photo
    minilee94
    Lol yes one in the box army very noisy i won't in a mates mini for the 1st time and couldn't hear it over the weber and exhaust but out side you can hear it as it goes up the road . And I don't wuna fit drop gears as there too noisy
    Sep 21 2013 05:08 PM
  • rally1380's Photo
    rally1380
    Wimp!
    Sep 21 2013 07:03 PM
  • minilee94's Photo
    minilee94
    Hahah it totally depends how funds go I still need to buy my cam kit , flywheel and clutch kit
    Gearbox rebuild kit , diff and gears yet so depends
    Sep 21 2013 07:41 PM
Photo

SecretSugar

Grrrrrrr minis!!!
Sep 19 2013 07:00 PM
  • SecretSugar's Photo
    SecretSugar
    Its not as much as minis as it is sharing them with a total richard aka my partner!
    Sep 19 2013 07:41 PM
  • TehMarchant's Photo
    TehMarchant
    Make the mini your daily then you wont need to share :)
    Sep 19 2013 07:52 PM
  • SecretSugar's Photo
    SecretSugar
    I wish I could but my fella is hogging mine and I have been landed with Betty who is out of order!
    Sep 19 2013 08:20 PM
Photo

JacckKirk

Bloody ebay buyers do my head in
Sep 19 2013 06:06 PM
  • TehMarchant's Photo
    TehMarchant
    What were you selling?
    Sep 19 2013 07:16 PM
  • JacckKirk's Photo
    JacckKirk
    Mini city shell
    Sep 19 2013 08:13 PM
Photo

herdy

Buying something off eBay under the impression that it's a uk seller, turns out they're in china. Not happy.
Sep 19 2013 10:21 AM
  • Hrimfaxi's Photo
    Hrimfaxi
    I've been caught out by this once before. Right P.I.T.A
    Sep 19 2013 11:15 AM
  • megamini_jb's Photo
    megamini_jb
    And me /:
    Sep 19 2013 11:58 AM
Photo

Seba5tian

James Hunt drove a blue mini, and I drive a blue mini. Therefor I am James Hunt
Sep 19 2013 09:55 AM
  • sherly's Photo
    sherly
    My mini was Blue...but I resprayed Orange...does that make me Niki Lauda?
    Sep 19 2013 12:17 PM
  • Seba5tian's Photo
    Seba5tian
    It was fantastic!!
    Sep 19 2013 12:19 PM
  • adampat84's Photo
    adampat84
    Ahhhhh! A Ghost!
    Sep 19 2013 12:25 PM
Photo

cooperlooper

new trolley jack arrived
Sep 19 2013 07:24 AM