Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

Spud_133

home from Stanford, not a bad morning out, and the weather held out whilst we were there, but tis a shame most people were worried about the weather though
Sep 15 2013 02:12 PM
  • mightymini-5's Photo
    mightymini-5
    see minispares were not there ???
    but managed too get my bits i wanted from others so never mind...
    Sep 15 2013 04:10 PM
Photo

a_woolhouse

Anyone know where I can get a black grill from? minispares are out of stock & i don't fancy paying minisports prices
Sep 15 2013 12:34 PM
  • a_woolhouse's Photo
    a_woolhouse
    just found a spare can of gloss black in the garage, had a few offers & watching one on ebay so can always spray one mines just knackered
    Sep 15 2013 02:31 PM
  • callum2464's Photo
    callum2464
    heres another one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Mini-front-Grille-/251335850624?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a84c8ba80
    Sep 15 2013 04:08 PM
  • a_woolhouse's Photo
    a_woolhouse
    Got my eye on that one, cheers :)

    Sep 15 2013 04:13 PM
Photo

leaky

Deposit paid. Now a member if the blue oval club hehe.
Sep 15 2013 11:25 AM
  • Sam's Photo
    Sam
    omg bare jel. is it on the road or a project?
    Sep 15 2013 05:38 PM
  • Spud_133's Photo
    Spud_133
    a mk1 would be better :P
    Sep 15 2013 05:39 PM
  • leaky's Photo
    leaky
    Project. It was a good price though. I think mk2s look better!
    Sep 15 2013 09:02 PM
Photo

cooperlooper

I love dogems but they aren't workin yet!
Sep 15 2013 10:46 AM
Photo

IainStallard

Bloody freezing at Brands Hatch!!
Sep 15 2013 08:09 AM
  • IainStallard's Photo
    IainStallard
    Pretty good I think. Its my first year sprinting and I'm only 5 seconds behind my dad who has been doing it for 7 years. We were double driving his car which was good, apart from I can't get used to his clutch (cerametallic clutch) which has a very binary on/off feel, which I find incredibly hard to get off the line quickly
    Sep 15 2013 04:29 PM
  • Rexdidacool's Photo
    Rexdidacool
    That's something you'll either pick up or won't haha. Off to a good start though, gratz.
    Sep 15 2013 06:14 PM
  • IainStallard's Photo
    IainStallard
    Cheers :)
    Sep 15 2013 06:58 PM
Photo

mightymini-5

all my items on here for STANFORD HALL anyone else going
Sep 14 2013 09:28 PM
Photo

zinzan

That sinking feeling after hours of sanding down to bare metal. One last small section against the wheel opening rim...and find another complete bodge of a fix. Ugh.
Sep 14 2013 07:00 PM
Photo

Artful Dodger

quick really stupid question - the a series rotates clockwise when looking at the engine from the crankshaft pulley no1 cylinder side..?
Sep 14 2013 03:57 PM
  • IainStallard's Photo
    IainStallard
    Yup, I'm a moron! You were right all along! Means I turned my engine over the wrong way when I did my valve clearances :/ crap!
    Sep 14 2013 05:40 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    saalright, me and my dad had half an hour of feeling ' ******** have we timed the cam in wrong.. nooo!!' and between him and me theres 50 years of motorsport and garage experience.. everyones a thicko at one point! :P oh well! as long as it was around 15 thou when the right valve was compressed then it should be fine:)
    Sep 14 2013 05:42 PM
  • IainStallard's Photo
    IainStallard
    Yup, and plugs were out so there'd be no compression to damage anything anyway :P
    Sep 14 2013 05:48 PM
Photo

MrBounce

Nuts. Appear to have broken a front tooth. Emergency dentists appointment needed...
Sep 14 2013 03:35 PM
Photo

veigalane

need a front inertia seat belt ASAP in London, can collect from anywhere!!!
Sep 14 2013 03:24 PM
  • veigalane's Photo
    veigalane
    JUST ONE
    Sep 14 2013 03:25 PM
Photo

Artful Dodger

Rush is the best film ever. Everybody watch it, hunts in a 66 cooper S:D
Sep 14 2013 12:22 PM
Photo

a_woolhouse

Miniselecta's working again :P
Sep 14 2013 09:52 AM
  • Archived4's Photo
    Archived4
    WOOHOO!!! I've been wanting to go on it for months. Yay!!!
    Sep 14 2013 10:07 AM
  • a_woolhouse's Photo
    a_woolhouse
    Just recreated my mini hence my new signature on here :P have fun! :)
    Sep 14 2013 10:19 AM
  • Archived4's Photo
    Archived4
    Yeah, I've just made mine. Suprised how funky it looks! lol

    Sep 14 2013 10:50 AM
Photo

rally515

Can anyone recommend/ vouch for minispares delivery times and reliability ? alo whats the delivery costs on orders under say..15kg ?
Sep 13 2013 11:13 PM
  • baakafish's Photo
    baakafish
    Me too. I'm in Japan, and they delivered a week after I ordered; reliable and fast.
    Sep 14 2013 01:30 AM
  • Archived4's Photo
    Archived4
    Remember your tmf discount too!
    Sep 14 2013 08:26 AM
  • rally515's Photo
    rally515
    Wow suprised at that baakafish haha, and do i get money off even though i'm not a TMF+ member ?
    Sep 14 2013 12:17 PM
Photo

miniman24

Would a 1972 Clubby have a 25D dizzy? Its the original.
Sep 13 2013 08:41 PM
  • KernowCooper's Photo
    KernowCooper
    Does it have a vernier adjustment on the side? 72 is most likely a 45DM which does not.
    Sep 13 2013 10:27 PM
Photo

Tupers

Sexy EFI set-up has arrived, now do I build that 1480 I've been thinking of?
Sep 13 2013 07:39 PM
  • Tupers's Photo
    Tupers
    it's a 1380 on an stroked crank. Still fairly thin walls but plenty strong enough.
    Sep 13 2013 08:49 PM
  • jb93's Photo
    jb93
    Go for it!!!!
    Sep 13 2013 09:30 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    Be fine if machined proper. Go 1430 EFI supercharged;). Boooosssttt!!!
    Sep 13 2013 11:15 PM