hope that helps.

#32 al.

al.

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:39 PM

watch out for using it when you've got sale items in your basket...some items that aren't discounted on trade cards don't have their price updated when the shelf price is lowered. i bought a bunch of stuff and used trade card for entire transaction, then got home and realised i'd paid full price for a "half price sale" item...doh! best buy so far has to be either brake light bulbs (shelf £6, trade 24p) or individual ignition leads for a quid each

the halfrogs professional tools are mostly made by britool and are excellent value even at full price

In terms off offers - You either get the discounted shelf price OR the trade discount - Not Both. So if you did the transaction with your trade card you will have got trade price rather than the RRP.

the item in the sale didn't qualify for trade discount though, so it was full price

#33 mike.

mike.

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,176 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:53 PM

watch out for using it when you've got sale items in your basket...some items that aren't discounted on trade cards don't have their price updated when the shelf price is lowered. i bought a bunch of stuff and used trade card for entire transaction, then got home and realised i'd paid full price for a "half price sale" item...doh! best buy so far has to be either brake light bulbs (shelf £6, trade 24p) or individual ignition leads for a quid each

the halfrogs professional tools are mostly made by britool and are excellent value even at full price

In terms off offers - You either get the discounted shelf price OR the trade discount - Not Both. So if you did the transaction with your trade card you will have got trade price rather than the RRP.

the item in the sale didn't qualify for trade discount though, so it was full price

ahh yeah that was your mistake then. You would of just had to buy it normally then to get the offer.

#34 1987_ParkLane

1987_ParkLane

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,671 posts
  • Local Club: The Mini Forum

Posted 25 October 2008 - 04:26 PM

I know someone with one lol :- .

#35 maddogmcg

maddogmcg

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:48 AM

got my trade card today , some excellent discounts on tools toolboxes and service stuff like oil 1/2 price ,thanks for all the replies

#36 mini1.3

mini1.3

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Local Club: r.c.m.o.c

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:35 AM

take it there is a minimum age for one ??

#37 maddogmcg

maddogmcg

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:15 PM

dont know i didnt ask sorry

#38 mini1.3

mini1.3

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Local Club: r.c.m.o.c

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:55 PM

ok can somone try and find out

#39 mike.

mike.

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,176 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:58 PM

Doesn't say anything about age in the terms and conditions: http://www.soe.org.u...ords-terms.html

But i doubt you'll get one if you look really young...

#40 icklemini

icklemini

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,982 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:23 PM

http://www.halfords....tegoryId_173019

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users