20220901.jpg

#633 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 03 October 2022 - 10:38 AM

We’ve mentioned several times over the past few years that we have been working to progress alongside the market and improve the quality of our Classic Mini product range, in line with the expectations of today's Mini enthusiast.

We are nearing the end of this journey and an in-depth statement will be presented in the near future, once everything is finalised.

Throughout this transformation we have pretty much remade and rephotographed our full product range, many of these “demo” items are now up for grabs at a heavily discounted price.

Please grab yourself a bargain and check out our readymade Classic Mini interiors & trim.

Everything listed is heavily discounted and ready for you to take home today, don’t miss out, as it won’t be available for long.

https://www.optimise...-Interiors-Trim

Have a great day.

Kind regards,
Andy & the Optimise Automotive team

#634 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 03:48 PM

Good afternoon TMF,

As we continue our journey and start to finalise our new level of service, across our Classic Mini interiors (as mentioned last month, an in-depth statement will be presented in the near future, once everything is finalised), we find ourselves needing a better selection of photos to complete our newly overhauled bespoke interiors page on the website.

Classic_Mini_Bespoke_Interiors_-_Banner.

We are looking to fill the page (please click the banner above to take a look) with beautiful photos of popular bespoke options, ranging from OEM replicas to modified show stoppers. Now, we could just wait for orders to come in throughout the next year, but we’d rather not as we would prefer to speed up the final stages of our development.

And, this is where you guys come in…

We are offering special offers on specific interior options, so we can complete our updated bespoke interiors page ASAP.

If one of the options listed below sounds like it would work for you and your project, please get in touch - you do not want to miss out on our big money saving special offers:

• Product range interior with early seats (x1).
  • OEM replica interior (x1).
  • OEM+ interiors (x2).
  • Retro interiors (x2).
  • Modified interiors (x3).

For further details and for more information regarding the interiors, please see our blog:

Our Blog

To enable ourselves to get the photos that we need, we’ve already fitted out a Mini here at Optimise HQ (minus the seats and door cards), it’s exciting times here at Optimise and we look forward to hearing from you with regards to this thrilling opportunity.

Have a great day.

Kind regards,
Andy @ Optimise Automotive

Edited by roberts, 15 November 2022 - 03:49 PM.

#635 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 01 December 2022 - 03:15 PM

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…

The count down to Christmas is now well under way, the big day is rapidly approaching and we don’t want to see any of you disappointed if that special prezzie doesn’t turn up in time.

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer the usual “order before such a date to guarantee dispatch before we close for Christmas” this year, as the industrial strike action at Royal Mail & ParcelForce is causing havoc with our supply chain and also our dispatch.

As a result, please start thinking about your Christmas presents ASAP, before it’s too late and please place any Christmas present orders by early next week (this will give your gifts the best chance of dispatch/delivery before Christmas day).

For reference, we close for Christmas on Friday 16th December 2022 @ 13:00 and we reopen after our break on Tuesday 3rd January 2023 @ 08:30.

If you missed last months Blog, please make sure you check out our new look Classic Mini bespoke interiors page:

Classic_Mini_Bespoke_Interiors_-_Banner.

Plus, don't miss our bespoke Classic Mini special offers:

Bespoke_Special_Offer.jpg

Finally, may we also take this opportunity to wish you all an early Merry Christmas!

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

Edited by roberts, 01 December 2022 - 03:16 PM.

#636 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 03 January 2023 - 11:03 AM

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year.

We are back at Optimise HQ today (Tuesday 3rd January) following our annual Christmas break and as always, we are looking forward to getting stuck into the list of incredible projects booked into our New Years schedule.

We have plenty to look forward to this year and first up, after 3 years in the wilderness, is a return to shows for 2023. Many of you will be delighted to know that we will be kicking the year off at British Mini Club's Mini Fair on Sunday 29th January.

Plus, we are offering a limited number of click ’n’ collect through our website (select click ’n’ collect on the shopping basket).

See you there!

20230101.jpg

A New Year is always a great time to look forward and 2023 will be the year that we finally look to get back on with our VW Transporter launch.

In March 2020 when Covid hit we were just starting to find our feet within the VW community. But given so much uncertainty at the time, we made the decision to “reverted back to type” and concentrated our efforts back to what was traditionally the core of the business (since 2008), Classic Mini interiors.

Throughout the past two+ years we have undertaken a number of stunning VW Transporter interiors (and continue to do so), but we haven’t promoted that side of Optimise and/or updated that section of the website.

With everything that the past 2 to 3 years has thrown at small business well behind us (fingers crossed at that statement), it’s time to hit the reset button with our VW Transporter services and get back on track with our future development plans.

A massive part of this development will initially be the completion of a Little Green Camper project, so please make sure you keep an eye out across our socials and over on our YouTube channel, for regular updates over the course of the next few months.

20230102.jpg

2023, lets do this!

Kind regards,

#637 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 08 February 2023 - 12:12 PM

First of all we would like to say a BIG thank you to anyone who stopped by our stand at MiniFair to say hello.

Following such a bizarre three years it’s was absolutely fantastic to catch up with old faces and to see photos of everyone’s builds from the past three years.

The show somehow felt like the re-coming together of the Mini community, fitting that it was at MiniFair, which is always the biggest and best Mini show of the year.

We are really looking forward to getting back out to more shows, throughout the year.

See you soon!

20230201.jpg

Plus a couple of friendly reminders…

We still have a few special offers running on bespoke interiors and if one of the options listed below sounds like it would work for you and your project, please get in touch - you do not want to miss out on our big money saving special offers:

• OEM+ "Bespoke" Interiors (x1).
  • Modified "Bespoke" Interiors (x2).

For further details and for more information regarding the interiors, please see our blog:

OUR BLOG

And finally, grab yourself a bargain and check out our readymade Classic Mini interiors & trim. Everything listed is heavily discounted (pretty much once in a lifetime savings to be had) and ready for you to take home today:

SHOP

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

Edited by roberts, 08 February 2023 - 12:13 PM.

#638 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 01 March 2023 - 02:28 PM

Take a look at our new Classic Mini photo galleries & please make sure to send us your photos.

The one final gallery to add is a customer gallery and if you would like your Optimise interior featured, please forward us over your photos, via either email ([email protected]) or by messaging us on Social Media (Instagram or Facebook).

GALLERIES

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

#639 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 11 April 2023 - 01:50 PM

Following the usual spring time influx of orders, combined with four four-day weeks in the space of six weeks, we are really up against it to ensure that we keep on top of our lead times (which have already crept up to around four to six working weeks).

We completely sympathise with you and we understand that once we start to go over the six week mark, it is seen as unacceptable by many of our customers. This is especially highlighted during this period of the year, when you are all desperate to get your Minis Taxed and MOT’ed for a summer of fun.

As a result, over the course of the next 2 to 3 weeks, we will be closing the phone and responding to emails once a week.

This essentially allows me (Andy) more time in the workshops (out of the office). My extra pair of hands on production is the only thing that we can do, to make up for the lost hours (caused by all the bank holidays in such close proximity) and to keep on top of the the influx of yearly spring orders.

For your reference:

• The phone line will be closed from Monday 17th April. Please feel free to leave a message and I will get back to you once we reopen the phone (which will fingers crossed be week commencing 1st May, after the bank holiday on Tuesday May 2nd).
  • All emails will be responded to once a week, likely on a Friday afternoon.
  • If anything is urgent, please send us over an email and mark the title as “URGENT”, for a quicker response. 

Please be patient, I promise that will get back to you, it’s just going to take a little longer than our usual one working day, as we navigate our way through this busy spring period.

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

#640 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 02 May 2023 - 04:18 PM

As you know from last months update, we are currently extremely busy navigating our way through this busy spring period, so I will keep this months update short and sweet…

Quite simply, we will be trading at Himley Hall Mini Show this Sunday (07/05/2023).

We will have our usual material sample packs, price lists and catalogues with us. Plus, on display we will have a selection of bespoke interiors, that are also for sale, at once in a lifetime discounted prices.

If you need to discuss anything interior related (or you fancy taking home a new bespoke interior), please pop over for a chat.

Himley_Hall.jpg

See you all on Sunday!

Kind regards,

#641 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 02 June 2023 - 01:12 PM

Good afternoon TMF,

This months news is non-Mini related, but for those of you who would like to keep up-to-date with the latest goings on, direct from Optimise HQ, please check out our latest blog:

VW Campervan Interiors Relaunch

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

#642 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 06 July 2023 - 11:03 AM

Throughout difficult times, we need to stick together - so here is 10% off, from us.

We thoroughly understand how difficult everything financially is right now here in the UK, as living costs continue to sky rocket.

Over the course of the past 6 weeks or so (essentially since interest rates were increased) orders across our Classic Mini standard product range have dropped off, at a frightening rate. Throughout this difficult period, it’s essential that everyone within the Mini community sticks together and we need to get people buying again.

So, as we’re all in this together, here is 10% off from us:

• Discount Code: Together10

To claim the discount please add the discount coupon code above into the ‘Coupon code box’, that can be found on the Optimise Automotive shopping basket. The discount is valid across our standard Classic Mini product range.

Classic_Mini_MPi_Interior_-_BlackRed_Pip

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

#643 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 30 August 2023 - 07:35 AM

As discussed in our previous post, we thoroughly understand how difficult everything financially is right now here in the UK, as living costs continue to sky rocket.

Regrettably, we have been hit massively since interest rates were increased and orders across our Classic Mini standard product range have dropped off, at a frightening rate. Plus, we’ve actually never had so few bespoke projects booked in.

I completely sympathise with the Mini community, given rising living costs and increased interest rates, we’ve all got less money. In times like these, a majority are forced to either look for cheaper options or they simply can’t afford to spend money on such luxuries as Classic Mini interiors.

Our carpet kits sum up the current financial state of the Mini community, we’ve sold 3 carpet kits in the past 3 months and we would usually expect to sell around 3 a week. Clearly, the Mini community is reverting back to looking for cheaper options, rather than quality options.

What we offer (everything that we offer) is a quality option and as a result of that, we do not offer cheaper options.

I’m not quite sure what I’m meant to say about all of this, but I have to be honest and if the Mini community doesn’t get back to buying quality interiors from us, we won’t be here for much longer.

I’ve invested 15 years of my heart and soul into Optimise and I’ll do everything I possibly can to get my business through this difficult period. Frustratingly though, it is completely out of my control, the drop-off can literally be dated to increased interest rates and I can’t do anything about that. Plus, having just about made it through last winter, following energy price increases, we also have that to again consider, once everyone turns the heating on within the next 6 weeks or so.

All I can do is ask (beg really) that the Mini community somehow finds a way to afford quality and comes back to us, when choosing new interiors. Please tell all your Mini friends about us, please spread the word of Optimise Automotive!

I’d like to finish by thanking everyone for your support over the past 15 years and fingers crossed I am back in touch soon, with some positive news.

Classic_Mini_Monte-Carlo_Interior_-_Old_

As we’re all in this together, here is 10% off from us:

To claim the discount please add the discount coupon code above into the ‘Coupon code box’, that can be found on the Optimise Automotive shopping basket. The discount is valid across our standard Classic Mini product range.

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

#644 Steve220

Steve220

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,896 posts
  • Local Club: BMC

Posted 30 August 2023 - 01:56 PM

As discussed in our previous post, we thoroughly understand how difficult everything financially is right now here in the UK, as living costs continue to sky rocket.

Regrettably, we have been hit massively since interest rates were increased and orders across our Classic Mini standard product range have dropped off, at a frightening rate. Plus, we’ve actually never had so few bespoke projects booked in.

I completely sympathise with the Mini community, given rising living costs and increased interest rates, we’ve all got less money. In times like these, a majority are forced to either look for cheaper options or they simply can’t afford to spend money on such luxuries as Classic Mini interiors.

Our carpet kits sum up the current financial state of the Mini community, we’ve sold 3 carpet kits in the past 3 months and we would usually expect to sell around 3 a week. Clearly, the Mini community is reverting back to looking for cheaper options, rather than quality options.

What we offer (everything that we offer) is a quality option and as a result of that, we do not offer cheaper options.

I’m not quite sure what I’m meant to say about all of this, but I have to be honest and if the Mini community doesn’t get back to buying quality interiors from us, we won’t be here for much longer.

I’ve invested 15 years of my heart and soul into Optimise and I’ll do everything I possibly can to get my business through this difficult period. Frustratingly though, it is completely out of my control, the drop-off can literally be dated to increased interest rates and I can’t do anything about that. Plus, having just about made it through last winter, following energy price increases, we also have that to again consider, once everyone turns the heating on within the next 6 weeks or so.

All I can do is ask (beg really) that the Mini community somehow finds a way to afford quality and comes back to us, when choosing new interiors. Please tell all your Mini friends about us, please spread the word of Optimise Automotive!

I’d like to finish by thanking everyone for your support over the past 15 years and fingers crossed I am back in touch soon, with some positive news.

Classic_Mini_Monte-Carlo_Interior_-_Old_

As we’re all in this together, here is 10% off from us:

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

Its definitely a sign of the times, Andy. Not many new minis are appearing at shows, seems that COVID allowed us back in the garages to get stuff done, and now COLC, its gone a bit quiet since! One recommendation, as i see the request a lot on FB groups, making a replica of the later mini seats (black and nickle). A place I had mine done (JCS Custom Trim) managed to get a lot of work from doing them! Apologies if this is something you do already, but from a quick glance of your website, i couldn't see the option within your MPi seat section.

Food for thought.

#645 Fred&Rex

Fred&Rex

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 September 2023 - 07:08 PM

Hi Andy 

I will be ordering with you very soon so you can count on an order from me, I will need a carpet set and full seat cover set, rear wheel arch coverings, I would order the door cards but I want the original style cards from the 70s

One thing I have noticed is the rear carpet generally is not cut out for the rear ashtray, is this something that can be sorted out as I would prefer that.

Regards

Daz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users