#61 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:00 PM

Posted Image

The Boxing Day 2009 ‘Special Offer’ is £5 off anything, over the entire Optimise Automotive range.

This offer will be valid from December 26th at 00:01, to December 26th at 23:59.

Please Note
This offer is only available to UK Mainland customers, P&P Methods:

P&P: UK Mainland (Large Items /Multiple Items)
P&P: UK (Small Items /Multiple Small Items)
P&P: UK (Paper Items) / Local Collection

Please see 'Ordering Information >> Postage & Packaging Information' for details regarding P&P Methods.

Please Note This 'Special Offer' cannot be used to purchase a TMF 2010 Calendar, for more information regarding this please see section 1.3 of the 'Special Offer - Terms & Conditions' below.

To be eligible to this Boxing Day ‘Special Offer’ you are required to register with Optimise Automotive by the 10:00 on Wednesday 23rd December. You must be a registered user because you will receive the coupon code, along with instructions on how to use it, in the monthly newsletter, which is only received by registered customers.

To register simply log onto the website and click ‘Register’ below the sign in box on the right, follow the on screen instructions and fill in the form.

Please see LINK for full Terms & Conditions.

Thanks
Andy @ Optimise Automotive

Tel: +44 (0) 7805454598
Email: [email protected]

Edited by roberts, 25 December 2009 - 03:31 PM.

#62 leaky

leaky

Iv never hit a penguin in the face with a casserole

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,890 posts
  • Local Club: Basingstoke Mini Club

Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:41 PM

Sounds good. Im sure I can find something I need to buy.

#63 hopper

hopper

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 10:05 PM

alrite, have you produced any estate rear load area side panels? if so would be intrested in prices on all door cards plus load area panels, also the rear window trims if availuable

cheers kev

#64 Bec

Bec

Crazy About Mini's

• Admin
  • 5,898 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 10:52 PM

I just wanted to say I ordered some custom clock faces a couple of weeks ago from Roberts and they are flipping brilliant!

Thank you so much sir :thumbsup:

I can feel some more treats for Vern coming on in the new year so you will be hearing from us again, thank you.

#65 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:37 PM

Sounds good. Im sure I can find something I need to buy.

Good luck with that ;) don't you have most things we currently sell already??

alrite, have you produced any estate rear load area side panels?

cheers kev

Nope not at the moment, but I am interested, PM sent >_<

I just wanted to say I ordered some custom clock faces a couple of weeks ago from Roberts and they are flipping brilliant!

Thank you so much sir :thumbsup:

I can feel some more treats for Vern coming on in the new year so you will be hearing from us again, thank you.

Glad to be of an assistance for Vern :alien: And I look forward to the treats that shall follow for him!

#66 leaky

leaky

Iv never hit a penguin in the face with a casserole

• TMF+ Member
  • 6,890 posts
  • Local Club: Basingstoke Mini Club

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:16 PM

This is tru lol. Although I am in need of a boot kit with sub housing. We shall see how much money I have left after the mini show on sunday.

O yes and if you need some ideas for stuff to sell I would say carpets. Mine need replacing.

Edited by Mini-jon, 16 December 2009 - 02:18 PM.

#67 hopper

hopper

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:31 PM

pm replied

#68 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 01:41 PM

O yes and if you need some ideas for stuff to sell I would say carpets. Mine need replacing.

It's something we have looked at and decided not to for the foreseeable future, as it's such a competitive market and others do it to such a great standard we don't see the point :withstupid:

#69 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:52 AM

Posted Image

The January 2010 ‘Special Offer’ is £4 off our fabulous Enclosure Pods range, for the entirety of January.

This offer will be valid from January 7th at 00:01, to January 31st at 23:59.

Please Note
This offer is only available to UK Mainland customers, P&P Methods:

P&P: UK Mainland (Large Items /Multiple Items)
P&P: UK (Small Items /Multiple Small Items)
P&P: UK (Paper Items) / Local Collection

Please see 'Ordering Information >> Postage & Packaging Information' for details regarding P&P Methods.

Please Note This 'Special Offer' cannot be used to purchase a TMF 2010 Calendar, for more information regarding this please see section 1.3 of the 'Special Offer - Terms & Conditions' below.

To be eligible to this ‘Special Offer’ you are required to register with Optimise Automotive by the 10:00 on 0:00 on Wednesday 6th January. You must be a registered user because you will receive the coupon code, along with instructions on how to use it, in the monthly newsletter, which is only received by registered customers.

To register simply log onto the website and click ‘Register’ below the sign in box on the right, follow the on screen instructions and fill in the form.

Please see LINK for full Terms & Conditions.

Thanks
Andy @ Optimise Automotive

Tel: +44 (0) 7805454598
Email: [email protected]

Edited by roberts, 05 January 2010 - 09:29 AM.

#70 monkeymonk

monkeymonk

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:56 PM

Sounds good. When will we get the offer code?

#71 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:24 AM

The Newsletter is scheduled to go out at 00.01 on Thursday 7th Jan :)

Edited by roberts, 05 January 2010 - 09:24 AM.

#72 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:47 PM

Our registered users will receive our yearly review in this months Newsletter, so for the rest of you here you are....

2009 - is it just us or has it flown by?

2009 was an incredibly productive year for us and it's hard to believe that in just 16 months of business Optimise Automotive has come this far.

Firstly, throughout 2009 the infrastructure of the business was completed and detailed plans for it's future are now in place. Although a majority of our work in 2009 was the 'behind the scenes' bits 'n' bobs that as customers you will never see, it is this work that ensures Optimise Automotive works as efficiently and productively as possible. This, in return, results in a higher standard and quality of products for you, the customer.

Secondly, in June 2009 we made an emphatic change from hand cut products (routers and machine-saws) to laser cut products. Something that now guarantees Optimise Automotive products have unrivalled levels of ultimate precision and consistent high quality control. Although the change to laser cutting meant our new product release dates were delayed by 6 months or so, this change will without doubt be a positive move as we progress through 2010 and further.

Finally, the fact that we now have everything 'behind the scenes' set-up and running like a well oiled A series (ok perhaps a bad example - were much more reliable) means that all we have left to do is release the list of products in the 'Coming Soon' section.

So that brings us on nicely to our plans for 2010...

2010 - it's all GO GO GO!

Our plan for 2010 is simple - release the rest of our 'Coming Soon' product range - that's it.

Since late September 2009 there hasn't been anything in the way of us progressing with future product development and things are starting to move along extremely well. Our 'Door Card' range is very close to release (fingers crossed everything is set for a valentine's day release) and a majority of our 'Trim Accessories' range is nearing the end of its development process (so expect it to be released some time in February).

After that it will be back on with our 'Centre Consoles' range and we will be carrying on from where we left off after the trial fits Consoles from back in October. We are not willing to commit to a release month for Consoles, but if things continue to progress well (without change and depending on how long it takes to trial fit them), we are hoping to have Consoles ready for production in April.

It will then be time to get on with Headlining's for release in the summer, before Dashboards and Dash Trim accessories before the end of the year.

However, the progression of all our new products depends on how busy we are throughout the year and if things start to get busier and busier release dates may be delayed. Finding the balance between advertising the company to become better known and keeping ourselves partly hidden until our full product range is released will be key in 2010, so here is to hoping we get it right!

Finally, have a great 2010 - and thanks for the support throughout our fledgling year!

Thanks

Andy

Edited by roberts, 29 January 2010 - 04:31 PM.

#73 captainjack15

captainjack15

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 3,925 posts
  • Local Club: Somerset Rusteez

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:15 PM

Awesome, looking forward to seeing these new products :xxx:

Keep it up Andy :) Good luck in 2010.

#74 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:46 PM

New Product :tumble:

Front Door Check Straps (Pair)
Manufactured from luxury vinyl, with a line of decorative stitching along the edges, internally reinforced with a strong nylon ripstop material and padded with a 6mm upholstery foam.

Posted Image
(Click on the image above to be directed to the website.)

Available for all Mini's fitted with external door hinges:

MK1/MK2 Saloons (1959 to 1970). Mini Van’s (1960 to 1982). Mini Pick-up’s (1961 to 1982).

from £7.99 (2 piece set)

#75 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:43 PM

New Product 2 of 12 :cry:

Dash Heater Pipe Covers (Pair)
Manufactured from luxury vinyl and seamed with decorative stitching.

Posted Image
(Click on the image above to be directed to the website.)

Available for all MK's and variants of the Classic Mini that are fitted with 5cm piping:

MK1/MK2/MK3 (Onwards) Saloons & Clubman's (1959 to 2000). Mk1/MK2 Countryman (1960 to 1969). Clubman Estate (1969 to 1980). Mini Van’s (1960 to 1982). Mini Pick-up’s (1961 to 1982).

from £9.99 (2 piece kit)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users