roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:25 PM

The second of 2 new products (2 of 2):

Dash Rail Speaker Pods
A product developed due to popular demand and designed to enable the installation of our Speaker Pod range to the dash rails. Our cleaver installation system uses the existing pre-drilled holes on the bottom dash rail, which means no drilling into the bodywork is required.
Posted Image
Click the image above to be re-directed to the Optimise Automotive website.
Posted Image
Please NoteIf your internal bonnet release is located under the bottom dash rail you may have to move it to allow for the installation of Dash Rail Speaker Pods.
Posted Image
The pods are secured to the dash rails using the ‘L’ brackets that are included with the kit. Simply attach the brackets to the pods, with the gold screws provided and use the M4 bolts & lock nuts (also provided) to attach them to the bottom dash rail - using the existing pre-drilled holes. Please see "Installation Information" below for details. This is a very fiddly job - which you will need patients for.

from £24.99 (Pair)

#92 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:59 AM

Another New Products from Optimise Automotive...

Headlining Kits
Our Headlining Kits are the latest addition to the growing Optimise Automotive product range.

We currently have the largest range of headline options available, and are the first manufacturer / supplier to offer Classic Mini Headlinings in modern headlining materials.

As you can see from the photos below we offer a number of eye-catching trim options, designed to update the feel of your Mini’s appearance, whilst also freshening up the interior, with a luxurious headlining.
Posted Image

Features & Specifications
All Optimise Automotive Headlining Kits are manufactured to the highest possible standards, and, be assured, you will not find a Mini Headlining on the market with a better specification.

Modern Materials
Bring your Mini’s interior into the 21st century!
To help make your Mini’s interior feel modern and luxurious we offer the option of modern headlinings. Choose from perforated vinyl, soft touch headliner material or alternatively why not go for an ultra modern cross hatched lining - just like a majority of Headlinings that are found in modern cars.

And as far as we are aware, we are currently the only manufacturer that offers a selection of modern Headlinings as a standard feature.

Posted Image

Matching Sun Visors Covers
An additional feature across the range!
We also offer a range of matching Sun Visor Covers that compliment our Headlining Kits perfectly. Available in the same covering options as our Headliners (vinyl, perforated vinyl, soft touch headlining & ultra modern headlining), in either single or two tone colour combinations.
Posted Image

A, B & C pillar and lower rear screen trim.
A standard feature across the range!
In addition to the headlining itself all of our kits come complete with A, B and C pillar trimmings, as well as the lower screen trimming. This means that our Headlining kits enable you to re-trim everything that you can possibly desire.

And, once again, as far as we are aware, we are currently the only manufacturer that offers the full trim kit as a standard option.
Posted Image

Covering Options
Optimise Automotive currently offers 26 choices of luxury coloured vinyl and 2 choices of coloured perforated vinyl. We also offer 3 choices of coloured foam backed soft touch headliner material and 3 ultra modern foam backed cross hatched headliner materials.

Available for:

MK1/MK2/MK3 (Onwards) Saloons & Clubman's (1959 to 2000)
Mini Van’s (1960 to 1982)
Mini Pick-up’s (1961 to 1982)

From £34.99

Hello once again,

We have had a number of enquiries this week regarding the P&P costs, asking why P&P for Headlining Kits is £10 rather than £6.50 ish form elsewhere, so by popular demand we have updated the info on the website with the following information:

P&P Information
Our entire range of Headlining Kits are dispatched using a courier service (see 'Ordering Info > P&P: Methods & Costs' for more information) and to ensure that they remain crease free in transit they are rolled (along the width) around a wooden stake.

Although this method is more expensive than traditionally packaged folded Headlining Kits, as the packages are considerably bigger (the packages are the length of the width of the headlining: 115cm or 123cm), we believe that the extra expense is justified with the insurance that your Headlining will be delivered crease free.

Posted Image

Edited by roberts, 20 April 2010 - 12:41 PM.

#93 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 12:41 PM

Due to popular demand we have made bespoke Headlining Kits available in advance of all the other bespoke product ranges:

Bespoke Headlining Kits

We are well aware that every Mini is different and is likely to have it's own custom theme. As a result, we offer a number of bespoke covering options, which enable you to customise our Headliners to suit your Mini's individual style.

Below you can see numerous ideas and options for bespoke Headlining Kits, so let your imagination run wild and contact us with your ideas.

Alcantara® - Give your Mini that extra special feeling!
A truly unique and innovative material, that has extraordinary aesthetic and functional properties. It's softness and comfort combined with it's virtually indestructible manufacture mean it is like no other material currently available. The qualities of Alcantara® have attracted many of the worlds most prestigious automotive brands, such as Lamborghini and Bentley. So if it's good enough for them, then it's good enough for a Classic Mini.
Posted Image
If you purchase an Alcantara® Headlining Kit we will use the official material, purchased direct from an official Alcantara® supplier - it is a very expensive material hence the price. Over 100 colours are available (no image can do the material justice).

Prices (Alcantara®):

MK1/MK2 Saloons (1959 to 1970): from £219.99
MK3 (Onwards) Saloons & Clubman's (1969 to 2000): from £219.99
Mini Van's (1960 to 1982) & Mini Pick-up's (1961 to 1982): from £149.99

Upholsterer's Foam Padding - Your Mini's interior is as much about touch and feel as appearance!
The touch and feel of a car interior is as important as the appearance - as pleasing to touch surfaces create a more comforting environment. So, why not have your vinyl or perforated vinyl Headlining Kit padded with a 6mm upholsterer's foam backing.
Posted Image

Custom Fabrics - Let your imagination run wild!
Below are three custom fabric examples to help inspire you - remember we will attempt to find or create any covering for a Headlining that you request.

Posted Image
The rule is - as long as the material you can go through the sewing machine then it can be used as a Headlining!

For more information please see the website.

Thanks Again
Andy @ Optimise Automotive

Edited by roberts, 05 November 2012 - 12:20 PM.

#94 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 12:45 PM

Another New Product - and another one released due to popular demand.

Sun Visor Covers were actually released as part of our Headlining Kits - but now you can buy vinyl ones on there own. Onto the product...

Sun Visor Covers
Manufactured in your choice of luxury vinyl, with a line of decorative stitching along the edges.
Posted Image

Available for all MK's and variants of the Classic Mini fitted with standard 36cm x 12.5cm sun virsors:

from £25.99 (2 piece set).

Thanks Again

#95 ste88

ste88

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Local Club: LCMOC

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:26 PM

I was looking at the boot liners with sub housing, single sub at the side, and was wondering how you can get to the spare wheel? does it fit through the gap between the sub and petrol tank?
cheers

#96 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:22 PM

I was looking at the boot liners with sub housing, single sub at the side, and was wondering how you can get to the spare wheel? does it fit through the gap between the sub and petrol tank?
cheers

Hey Ste88,

Apologise missed your post - no idea how. Anyway you get at the spare wheel by removing the sub box covers (both front and side) and sub box, the right hand side board (a board that you can't see on the photos that sits to the right of the sub box). Finally you removed the bottom board.

Thanks

Edit: I forgot to say you also have to remove the sub box itself - silly me (need some sleep been a long couple of days).

Edited by roberts, 11 May 2010 - 09:34 PM.

#97 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:36 PM

(And whilst I remember I will also update this thread with the Door Card info)

Hello TMF,

Well this feels very good - after 18 months of research and development our Door Card range is finally ready for release!!

Posted Image
Simply click the photo above to be re-directed to the website.

On the site you can find detailed information, release dates, prices and plenty of beautiful photos to keep you occupied until the design you are after is released, with a 20% off introductory offer.

Posted Image

Over the next 6 weeks we are launching our new range of Classic Mini Door Cards, design-by-design, week-by-week and to celebrate the release we are offering introductory 20% off special offers which will be valid for one week after each design is released.

Please Note To be eligible for these Special Offers it is required that you are registered with Optimise Automotive and subscribed to our 'New Products Newsletter' before the design is released. As you will receive a coupon code, along with instructions on how to use it, in an Optimise Automotive newsletter that is only received by registered Optimise Automotive users.

A new design will be released every Wednesday between Wednesday 28th April and Wednesday 2nd June, so make sure that you register to be eligible to the discount. To register simply click ‘Register’ below the sign in box on the right, follow the on screen instructions and fill in the form.

Finally - We hope you like :thumbsup: any questions fire away...

Thanks

Tel: +44 (0) 7805454598
Web: http://www.optimise-automotive.com
Email: [email protected]

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by roberts, 27 May 2010 - 08:45 AM.

#98 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:02 PM

(And whilst I have a bit of spare time)
Posted Image
Released Wednesday 28th April

Our 'Original' Door Card range is designed for those seeking a plain and simple look. If a dark or natural vinyl tone is chosen the Original range can look surprisingly luxurious, especially if combined with chrome door furniture. Alternatively, if a bright vinyl tone is chosen the range becomes extremely eye catching.

from £49.99 (4 piece kit - front & rear Door Cards)
or
from £29.99 (2 piece kit - front Door Cards only)

Available for all MK's and variants of the Classic Mini:

Posted Image
Released Wednesday 5th May:

Our 'Classic' Door Card range is designed for those seeking a standard look. The Classic range looks great in all Mini's - retro or modern, race or luxurious. Whatever the interior theme this plain and simple Door Card set is sure to compliment your interior perfectly.

If a combination of dark or natural vinyl tones are chosen the Classic range looks very luxurious, especially if combined with chrome door furniture. Alternatively, if bright vinyl tones are chosen the range becomes extremely eye catching.

Finally, because you can choose a two tone colour combination, it does not mean that you have to. One tone Classic Door Cards can look just as effective as two tone combinations - especially in dark and natural colours.

from £59.99 (4 piece kit - front & rear Door Cards)
or
from £39.99 (2 piece kit - front Door Cards only)

Posted Image
Released Thursday 6th May:

Our 'Classic-Twist' Door Card range is designed for those seeking a standard look, with a twist. Designed by, and unique to Optimise Automotive, the Classic-Twist range looks great in modern Mini's that don't confirm to the 'norm'. Although a relatively plain and simple Door Card set it is sure to compliment a more adventurous interior perfectly.

Once again, if a combination of dark or natural vinyl tones are chosen the Classic-Twist range looks very luxurious, especially if combined with chrome door furniture. Alternatively, if bright vinyl tones are chosen the range becomes extremely eye catching.

Finally, because you can choose a two tone colour combination, it does not mean that you have to. One tone Classic-Twist Door Cards can look just as effective as two tone combinations - especially in dark and natural colours.

from £79.99 (4 piece kit - front & rear Door Cards)
or
from £59.99 (2 piece kit - front Door Cards only)

MK3 (Onwards) Saloons & Clubman's (1969 to 2000)

Thanks Again

P.S. Next to be released will be our Twin-Tone range - tomorrow Wednesday 12th May

#99 greggy50

greggy50

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:52 PM

Hello I purchased the prototype Monte Carlo door cards off you a few months ago and just wanted to apologise for not getting the photos of them to you. Car was involved in a minor accident which has been a massive ball ache in terms of insurance and can only now start work on it and fit the door cards etc... I presume it is now too late to get the voucher?
Oh and I had them in black with orange stitching could this be matched in terms of the headlining? And would you fit it for a fee as I am bound to *male chicken* it up myself
Thanks
Greg

#100 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:53 AM

Hello I purchased the prototype Monte Carlo door cards off you a few months ago and just wanted to apologise for not getting the photos of them to you. Car was involved in a minor accident which has been a massive ball ache in terms of insurance and can only now start work on it and fit the door cards etc... I presume it is now too late to get the voucher?
Oh and I had them in black with orange stitching could this be matched in terms of the headlining? And would you fit it for a fee as I am bound to *male chicken* it up myself
Thanks
Greg

Hey Greg,

Good to hear from you, but not good to hear about the accident. Yes unfortunately you have missed the voucher now - as you can imagine fitment has been confirmed.

Headlining - yes we can certainly do that for you. Although having orange stitching will be kind of pointless on the Headlining itself (the matching trim will look great) as you can barely see it (but could look great if you look closely) - I'll leave it up to you.

As for fitting I'll PM you.

Thanks

#101 greggy50

greggy50

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:50 PM

Okay think I will go for the black perforated headlining with orange trim for the b piller and stuff if that is possible?
Oh and my car has a sun roof do I need to mention this when ordering?
Thanks
Greg

#102 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:21 PM

Okay think I will go for the black perforated headlining with orange trim for the b piller and stuff if that is possible?
Oh and my car has a sun roof do I need to mention this when ordering?
Thanks
Greg

Hey Greg,

That sounds beautiful - just pop the following note in the 'Order and delivery comments' box, found at the bottom of the shopping basket: Orange (350) stitch.

As we are fitting it for you - we will make changes for the sun roof whilst fitting. Place the order whenever you like - but as I said we wont be able to fit it for you for 5/6 weeks.

Thanks

#103 GreaseMonkey

GreaseMonkey

Has Ratchet, Will Make Noises

• Members
  • 3,663 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:15 PM

What are the Boot board kits made out of? Are they water/leak resistant?

Thanks

#104 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:47 AM

What are the Boot board kits made out of? Are they water/leak resistant?

Thanks

Hello,

All Boot Lining Kits are manufactured from MDF.

We can certainly create you a kit that is as water resistant as possible by adding a plastic sheet backing to the MDF (like we do on our Door Cards and many of the Trim Accessories). Or alternatively, we can manufacturer the kit out of a water resistant MDF?

The best thing to do is send me a PM or email and we can take it from there.

Thanks

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by roberts, 19 May 2010 - 08:48 AM.

#105 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 03:32 PM

Hello Guys and Gals,

Once again, an update regarding more Door Card releases...

Posted Image
(Click on the image above to be re-directed to the website)

Our 'Twin-Tone' Door Card range is designed for those seeking a modern-classic looking Door Card set. A range that looks great in all Mini's - retro or modern, race or luxurious. Whatever the interior theme this eye catching, yet simple Door Card set is sure to compliment your interior perfectly.

Once again, if a combination of dark or natural vinyl tones are chosen the range looks very luxurious. Or, if bright vinyl tones are chosen the range can become extremely eye catching. Alternatively, the range can be used to incorporate you exterior paintwork within the central stripe.

Finally, because you can choose a two tone colour combination, it does not mean that you have to. One tone Twin-Tone Door Cards can look just as effective as two tone combinations - especially in dark and natural colours.

or

Posted Image

The 'Monte-Carlo' Door Card range is for those seeking a modern-classic looking Door Card set - a timeless design, loved by the Mini community for generations. Whatever the interior theme this simple, yet luxurious Door Card set is sure to compliment your interior perfectly.

If your exterior paintwork is loud and eye-catching and you are seeking a more toned down interior feel then the Monte-Carlo range is definitely for you. By selecting a dark vinyl tone and combining it with bright lines of stitching you can bring your exterior into the interior, whilst keeping a sophisticated and welcoming interior feel.

from £74.99 (4 piece kit - front & rear Door Cards)
or
from £54.99 (2 piece kit - front Door Cards only)

Posted Image

The 'Monte-Carlo Twist' Door Card range is for those seeking a modern-classic, with a twist. The Monte-Carlo Door Card set might be a timeless design, loved by the Mini community for generations, but who's to say it's not time for an update?

Designed by, and unique to Optimise Automotive, the Monte-Carlo Twist range looks great in all Mini's that don't confirm to the 'norm'. Whatever the interior theme this simple and luxurious Door Card set is sure to compliment your interior perfectly.

If your exterior paintwork is loud and eye-catching and you are seeking a more toned down modern interior then the Monte-Carlo Twist range is definitely for you. By selecting a dark vinyl tone and combining it with bright lines of stitching you can bring your exterior into the interior, whilst keeping a sophisticated and welcoming interior feel.

or

MK3 (Onwards) Saloons & Clubman's (1969 to 2000)

Thanks Again

Edited by roberts, 22 May 2010 - 04:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users