#31 Asphalt

Asphalt

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts
  • Local Club: Member of a Local Club?:

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:00 PM

The 1980s called and said you must not "lol" because the internet and internet forums are serious business! Well, one person was listening and took the message seriously anyway.

lol

DAMN!!! :-

I very nearly dislocated my jaw from laughing so much :thumbsup:

Edited by Asphalt, 05 October 2009 - 08:00 PM.

#32 HARBER07

HARBER07

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • 4,498 posts
  • Local Club: Naaa......

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:12 PM

:thumbsup:

#33 Ouster

Ouster

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,986 posts
  • Local Club: Looking

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:19 PM

Maybe I'm old fashioned, or because I was brought up in a world where to get an A at GCSE you actually had to spell correctly and use proper grammar. I'm not moaning, or trying to cause an argument. You could argue that the use of lol and r0fl is to be expected from the internet - but it seems to be used far too much for no apparent reason, and that's primarily what annoys me.

#34 Jake Blues

Jake Blues

TMF Moderator

• Members
  • 2,955 posts
  • Local Club: Central Minis

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:24 AM

Id prefer a little less whining, but hey ho! That is'nt going to happen in a hurry is it! Why do people feel the need to just moan about everything!

Not whining, just expressing an opinion....and here's another one....no wait, I'll keep that to myself..... :thumbsup:

#35 tangoedmini

tangoedmini

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:29 AM

Id prefer a little less whining, but hey ho! That is'nt going to happen in a hurry is it! Why do people feel the need to just moan about everything!

Not whining, just expressing an opinion....and here's another one....no wait, I'll keep that to myself..... :thumbsup:

Awwww well done, you made me smile then, thats what its all about! bless your cottons

#36 Jake Blues

Jake Blues

TMF Moderator

• Members
  • 2,955 posts
  • Local Club: Central Minis

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:44 PM

Dontcha just lurve sarcasm..........but thank you so much for your kind comments....... :P

#37 daemonchild

daemonchild

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,341 posts
  • Local Club: Unknown

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:24 PM

Maybe I'm old fashioned, or because I was brought up in a world where to get an A at GCSE you actually had to spell correctly and use proper grammar. I'm not moaning, or trying to cause an argument. You could argue that the use of lol and r0fl is to be expected from the internet - but it seems to be used far too much for no apparent reason, and that's primarily what annoys me.

Amen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users