92 replies to this topic

#91 Grahamxx

Grahamxx

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:05 PM

To be honest every Rolling Road is different and will give different numbers. Best thing to do is organise a rolling road day and invite all the supercharged cars to go along, then you'll get a true indication who got what..

#92 ashley00

ashley00

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:11 PM

the injectors are put into the supercharger itself just under the intake pipe.and i think it ge mixed up in the charger itself.sort of like a half wet set up from what i can see the injectors put fulein just behind the change from first and second rotor..best person to ask is stuart at vmax scart.
hes also making me a new one off cam as i dont need an emissions test as such as my car is rather old.also he has produced a twin throttle body set up now as well.

car made 160-161 at vmax stuart would be able to verify this.on standard bottom end with a head from himself which is worked more than the normal ones.and hes also mapped it for superunleaded and i cant use normal unleaded in it.

but in my rebuild now will have twin throttle bodys and new cam which should hopefully see a bit of improvement.and im upping the compression ratio a little bit so i dont have to raise boost to keep the charger as efficient as possible all in the quest for a bit more power.

#93 NDT

NDT

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:58 PM

the injectors are put into the supercharger itself just under the intake pipe.and i think it ge mixed up in the charger itself.sort of like a half wet set up from what i can see the injectors put fulein just behind the change from first and second rotor..best person to ask is stuart at vmax scart.
hes also making me a new one off cam as i dont need an emissions test as such as my car is rather old.also he has produced a twin throttle body set up now as well.

car made 160-161 at vmax stuart would be able to verify this.on standard bottom end with a head from himself which is worked more than the normal ones.and hes also mapped it for superunleaded and i cant use normal unleaded in it.

but in my rebuild now will have twin throttle bodys and new cam which should hopefully see a bit of improvement.and im upping the compression ratio a little bit so i dont have to raise boost to keep the charger as efficient as possible all in the quest for a bit more power.

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users