#61 miniQ

miniQ

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:50 PM

MEH iplayer.

Edited by miniQ, 11 June 2010 - 09:59 PM.

#62 Robbie

Robbie

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • Local Club: Renegade Mini Fun Club!

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:55 AM

My Dad's the sound assistant for the BBC F1 coverage, but as of yet he hasn't been able to blag me a trip anywhere! ;D

Edited by RobbieH241_HEH, 12 June 2010 - 08:56 AM.

#63 miniQ

miniQ

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:28 PM

Funny how they were having some sound issues today with it cutting off for a few seconds from time to time nothing major though lol... BUT OMG today was epic the performance by lewis wasd INCREDIBLE the best qualifying i have seen it was sooo close and as for the news of mansell crashing out in le mans all i can say is he is a stuck-up tw*t refer to this - http://www.dailymail...s-Hamilton.html He doesnt half talk sh*t and he just wasted money while he was in f1... tbo i think he is just purely jelous this is what he has said before saying lewis was manafactuered "He's been brought on from a very early age, with full sponsorship for the last 10 years, and he's been taken through all of the formulas with no money spared. It is wonderful." ... notice how he says 10 years of sponsorship lol... (lewis is 23) making that since he is 13 not 7

Edited by miniQ, 12 June 2010 - 09:45 PM.

#64 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:25 PM

If your calling Mansell, one of the greatest british racing drivers of all time a *melon* then you clearly don't understand motorsport.

He's right, Lewis has been manafactured. After two year's of karting he was spotted by Mclaren, and ever since that moment hes had nothing but the best machinery to help him win. If i had a karting contract worth 2 and a half million, i would have won the Formula 1 world championship a long time ago... As you would of, of anybody really. With that kind of backing it'd be hard not be good. Sure, Lewis has talent, but compare Lewis's journey to the top against Nigel's and you really will see the men seperated from the boys...

And considering in December Nigel didn't even know he would be running a car in Lemans this year hes done an amazing job at putting a TEAM together in less than half a year, and he's done amazing, he was running 1st in practice on wednesday, in a car team that didn't exist 6 months ago, that's an acheivement.

Oh, and not to forget that Mansell is probably the driver that has acheived the most victories for Britian in motorsport, ever? To be a champion in Formula 1, CART and GP master's you need to be pretty special.

Edited by Mini-Mad-Craig, 12 June 2010 - 10:29 PM.

#65 miniQ

miniQ

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 06:36 PM

Sorry sir :shifty: i guess i shouldnt talk about him in a negative way when i dont really know much about him and his f1 career. - Now onto todays race: Wasnt as action packed as expected but was a very close competetive race ending with hamilton 1st and jenson 2nd couldnt have gone any better... and talk about a terrible forcast expecting thunderstorms and rain when it wass hot and sunny all day XD

#66 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 07:36 PM

Sorry, never meant to jump on you like that! friends again? :shifty:

Yup, today's result was brilliant! couldnt have been any better really. Missed a bit of it coming back from the show today but coming back to a Mclaren 1-2 was a treat that i wasnt expecting. Vettle really wasn't happy with the car today was he?

#67 1.3Cooper

1.3Cooper

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:32 PM

what a weekend - spent most of it watching Le Mans on Eurosport - brilliant and then a hour and half break and watched a great Grand Prix !

#68 Pitcrew6464

Pitcrew6464

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts
  • Local Club: mini 7 racing club

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:50 PM

great gp again :D

#69 Craig Tett

Craig Tett

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:45 PM

I agree, very much looking forward to Canada. I want to see how many people get caught out by the last corner.

I'll nominate Koboyashi for that one! :dontgetit:

Just like to point out I predicted the future! Haha, Koboyashi is a legend... :P

#70 RWDwanted

RWDwanted

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:10 PM

Is anyone on here going to Silverstone for the F1 this year?

#71 Craig Tett

Craig Tett

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:57 PM

Yep, camping at lichfields opposite the main enterance hopefully, going up thursday coming back monday. Hoping for another mclaren 1-2!!

#72 AndrewJ530

AndrewJ530

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:05 PM

Not this year but i went last year. Poor result for hamilton but it was still a good experience. The sound is addictive!

Edited by AndrewJ530, 16 June 2010 - 06:05 PM.

#73 jayare

jayare

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:19 PM

I'm going - got a half price 3-day Platinum Covered grandstand ticket on Copse through work :thumbsup:

Would be awesome if McLaren could get another 1-2 on home soil with 2 brits at the wheels!

JR

#74 RWDwanted

RWDwanted

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:46 PM

Yep, camping at lichfields opposite the main enterance hopefully, going up thursday coming back monday. Hoping for another mclaren 1-2!!

Im hoping to camp a litchlake farm. Have you got your tickets through the post yet?

#75 miniQ

miniQ

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:37 PM

NOTE: to all attending silverstone this year there will be large plasma screens placed around the track for increased viewing pleasure...also since the world cup final is kicking off at 7:30 after the race there is chance they will put it on the screens!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users