#16 Senile Old Git

Senile Old Git

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts
  • Local Club: Rutland Minis

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:47 PM

i paid £1700 for my last mpi, was a '97 with 45k miles and was in far better condition, only a couple of specs of rust (good for mpi!!)
I wouldnt want to pay more than £1200-1300 in that condition. Thats my opinion anyway.

Sensible valuation! .. It is on E bay now .. let the fun commence!

#17 davey123a

davey123a

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:53 PM

i'd say about 1100 because the value of minis appears to be falling slightly, which is evident if like me you are looking at buying a mini within the next year because i seem to spend most of my time looking for good bargins, recently good minis have not sold for 1500 on both autotrader and ebay but for some reason the prices in mini world etc have stayed high so if you want more for it sell it in a mini magazine or on pistonheads, because these seem to fetch a premium goo luck selling it. about two/ three months ago a multicolour mini didn't sell on ebay in better condition than this for 99p people are becoming picky when i comes to minis because they are so expensive now.

#18 minijules

minijules

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Local Club: A's of Herts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:48 PM

i'd say about 1100 because the value of minis appears to be falling slightly, which is evident if like me you are looking at buying a mini within the next year because i seem to spend most of my time looking for good bargins, recently good minis have not sold for 1500 on both autotrader and ebay but for some reason the prices in mini world etc have stayed high so if you want more for it sell it in a mini magazine or on pistonheads, because these seem to fetch a premium goo luck selling it. about two/ three months ago a multicolour mini didn't sell on ebay in better condition than this for 99p people are becoming picky when i comes to minis because they are so expensive now.

how come i saw a shell with ton's 'o' rot sell for £410 last night on eBay then?

#19 Senile Old Git

Senile Old Git

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts
  • Local Club: Rutland Minis

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:10 PM

Solid commenting, but see what my signature says! .... LOL

#20 Big Man

Big Man

Put your trousers on---You're Nicked!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:20 PM

SOG reckon its worth the same as my saab, why dont you do me a swap then give the Saab to rude boy Simon for a pressie!!

will thrown in another get out a jail card so you can pass go!!!

#21 Big Man

Big Man

Put your trousers on---You're Nicked!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:21 PM

SOG reckon its worth the same as my saab, why dont you do me a swap then give the Saab to rude boy Simon for a pressie!!

will thrown in another get out a jail card so you can pass go!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users