#16 lapider

lapider

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Local Club: cardiff mini club

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:34 AM

hey mate, Insurance is a funny thing....

im currently paying just over a grand for a 1275 with a stage one kit declared and a few other mods... im now 18 and have had my licence over a year... but my quote was never as high as £4000... try admiral or elephant...

hi there

i passed my driving test last month 2 months after my 17th and imediatly got cover for my 87 mayfair 998 on a classic car policy with adrian flux. im paying £700 3rd party fire and theft. i advise you to call them and enquire about a quote over the phone as i was geting 3-4 grand quotes on compare the market and other compare companys when online.

#17 jcsmarttec

jcsmarttec

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:48 AM

hi ya. going back about 6 years now i paid £2800 for fully comp on my mini1000 i did tell them every mod tho. just one thing to remember i told them i put a full FIA 6point rollcage bucket seats and 5point harnesses in it and they put it up by a grand because they thought i was planning on using them!!!! lol in the end i got insurance from an on road hot rod insurance comp. lol O ye also as it was classed as highly modifided it was insurance group 21. ie higher then a lambo!!!!! hahaha

hey mate, Insurance is a funny thing....

im currently paying just over a grand for a 1275 with a stage one kit declared and a few other mods... im now 18 and have had my licence over a year... but my quote was never as high as £4000... try admiral or elephant...

hi there

i passed my driving test last month 2 months after my 17th and imediatly got cover for my 87 mayfair 998 on a classic car policy with adrian flux. im paying £700 3rd party fire and theft. i advise you to call them and enquire about a quote over the phone as i was geting 3-4 grand quotes on compare the market and other compare companys when online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users