26 replies to this topic

#16 minidream94

minidream94

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 08:56 PM

ive always been interested to see a busa turbo on the road, i no zcars run a 1430 turbo and apparently on testing at the anglesea circuit where fifth gear use, nothing at all could touch it it was that quick.

i dont acctually drive at the mo, being only 16 but i have a clubman estate that im restoring for when i can drive :shifty:

Nick

#17 miniscooby

miniscooby

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Local Club: n/a

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:04 PM

hello to you all again got my z car kit back yestaday from the powder coaters and the shell back from my mate the painter ive done just the inside for now so no damage to the paint while i work and move on with the car the roof is black and so will be the archs the out side will be audi rs4 blue looks good i was going to go vw r32 blue but this car is my girlfriends so the choice decided by her witch i think was abetter choice ive dry bulit the car already so and then took it back apart to chance a few things in the car ill post some more pics of the car tomorrow .

anybody going to the ace cafe soon

i would like to buy a mini pick up project or amini clubman project anybody got any unfished winter projects that thay want to sell ???????????????????????

#18 AllanMcD

AllanMcD

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Local Club: 16v mini club

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:16 PM

hello to you all again got my z car kit back yestaday from the powder coaters and the shell back from my mate the painter ive done just the inside for now so no damage to the paint while i work and move on with the car the roof is black and so will be the archs the out side will be audi rs4 blue looks good i was going to go vw r32 blue but this car is my girlfriends so the choice decided by her witch i think was abetter choice ive dry bulit the car already so and then took it back apart to chance a few things in the car ill post some more pics of the car tomorrow .

i would like to buy a mini pick up project or amini clubman project anybody got any unfished winter projects that thay want to sell ???????????????????????

I have a cluby estate with an allspeed front frame. Where are you ?
Also a pickup with a 1600 vtech.
What are you looking for ? a big job or a small job ?
Allan

#19 miniscooby

miniscooby

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:02 PM

I have a cluby estate with an allspeed front frame. Where are you ?
Also a pickup with a 1600 vtech.
What are you looking for ? a big job or a small job ?
Allan

im in oxfordshire can you send me some pics of the pick up as id be intrested in that for defo

#20 minidream94

minidream94

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:13 PM

YOUR IN OXFORDSHIRE :thumbsup: :) :) PM me a location, im also in oxfordshire, Cowley (near the bmw factory) would love to come and have a butchers :(

#21 AllanMcD

AllanMcD

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Local Club: 16v mini club

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:07 AM

Here the build diary of my pickup Pickup build
Allan

#22 cptkirk

cptkirk

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts
  • Local Club: B.M.C. + Chiminiclub

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:46 AM

I'd be interested to hear the specs on the VTEC car.

Good luck with getting the recent purchase back on the road.

Edit - I just re-read and if I read it correctly your building a supercharged VTEC for your misses and then you're gonna have the turbo Busa mini - Hats off to you mate.

Edited by cptkirk, 10 January 2011 - 03:17 PM.

#23 scrapydoo

scrapydoo

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:17 PM

same car.

http://www.bendobson...uk/z-cars-mini/

#24 miniscooby

miniscooby

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:23 PM

Here the build diary of my pickup Pickup build
Allan

whats the price of the pick up then as the build is very good .

i have a van round the corner for sale £400 im of to have a look at it , i done some wiring on the van last year well the whole wiring loom in to the van but i did not play much attention to detail of the build still in green all stock as i can remember i have been offered a unfished project z car van from swindon area cheap but thay have cut it up with a blind fold on by the looks of things so what im thinking of is buy the pair and make one good one ? we will see tomorrow

any way come back to me with a price many thanks scooby

#25 miniscooby

miniscooby

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:26 PM

same car.

http://www.bendobson...uk/z-cars-mini/

yes same car a few changes planned in the next few months new lump,repaint,wheel refurb

#26 rustandoil

rustandoil

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:14 PM

'busa turbo eh? not a bit jealous here :thumbsup:

Good luck to you, and make sure you keep posting your progress here :D

#27 william_clubman

william_clubman

Speeding Along Now