#1 stevespi

stevespi

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:03 PM

Hi All,

Has anyone had problems with delivery times with Arc Angels. Orders a few bits and was told they would be here at the end of June. Emailed the guy and left a voicemail but still no parts or a reply ;)(

I wouldn't have really minded waiting, but was told it would be the end of June. So the car was booked in at the bodyshop last Friday which I cancelled and rescheduled for this Friday, but looks like Ill be cancelling that too.

Regards,

Steve

#2 minimadjonesy

minimadjonesy

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,417 posts
  • Local Club: SMAC

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:17 PM

they were very good with my bonnet and were actually a week early. Have you actually called them for a chat? could be worth a quick call

#3 timmo

timmo

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:23 PM

Not the quickest, but worth the wait...as said above, give them a ring ;)

#4 MJWarren

MJWarren

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:46 PM

I ordered some bumpers from Gaydon paid cash upfront we shall see how long they take to come!

#5 carts60

carts60

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:00 PM

I ordered some bumpers from Gaydon paid cash upfront we shall see how long they take to come!

x2. I'v sent them emails in the past with a couple of enquiries. NEVER received anything back, but never called them. Hopefully their service is better than their ability with emails.

#6 izzy

izzy

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:17 PM

i ordered a front end and took about 2 weeks. luckily i took a day of college and they turned up at my door out of the blues they didnt even ask for my number and traveled from their base to the NE which is far, so if i was at college then i wonder what would have happened. lol

#7 mike.

mike.

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 6,176 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:10 AM

I bought some carbon bumpers which took weeks to arrive. Didn't get any email replys but did get through on the phone and they were nice enough.

#8 minicb

minicb

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts
  • Local Club: south-central-mini-club.com

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:33 AM

An order for us took them 6 monthes needless to say I will not be ordering from them again.

#9 MJWarren

MJWarren

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:35 AM

I tried Calling them to place a big order, but they didnt answer on quite a few occasions. so i went to Carbon weezel there a bit more expensive but 100% carbon and the emails and phonecalls will get returned

Matt

#10 Timify

Timify

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:10 PM

I brought a CF exposed boot lid... wasn't impressed with the quality (its fading around the edges), took a month and a half to turn up after sending a ton of e-mails, it was personally delivered in an ARC van.

Ended up just buying a steel boot lid.

#11 stevespi

stevespi

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:19 PM

oh dear a bit of mixed reviews it sounds like. Did try to call a few times last week, but with no answer. A little gutted really, as I was told it would be delivered the last week of June. So I had the bodyshop ready to spray the new panels. Looks like I will be cancelling them tomorrow as well as still no reply.

The issue I currently have is the bonnet on my car is really bent and being held down with straps. Id just like to fit a proper bonnet now. I should have just bought a steel one i think.

#12 mk1leg

mk1leg

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 9,341 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Club Jersey, MCR

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:39 PM

Hi All,

Has anyone had problems with delivery times with Arc Angels. Orders a few bits and was told they would be here at the end of June. Emailed the guy and left a voicemail but still no parts or a reply :)(

I wouldn't have really minded waiting, but was told it would be the end of June. So the car was booked in at the bodyshop last Friday which I cancelled and rescheduled for this Friday, but looks like Ill be cancelling that too.

Regards,

Steve

Yes been awaiting 1 month for arches....................when I phoned they told me they had a few problems and my arches would be sent ouy this week.......................still waiting....................lol.............. :)

#13 MJWarren

MJWarren

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:48 PM

Emailed a week ago about my bumpers no reply...... rang more than twice today just rang through. I just want to know when thell come so i can arrange for someone to be in.

Not impressed

#14 carts60

carts60

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 01:31 PM

I bought a pair of carbon bumpers from Gaydon and was told a two week wait. That two weeks runs out this Sunday. I'll be on the phone to them if they're not here by wednesday next week.
£150 for a pair of bumpers is not just pocket money and the least they could do is give some decent customer service.

#15 MJWarren

MJWarren

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:41 PM

I paid 150 too, good job he gave me free postage because there 139 on there website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users