#31 samsfern

samsfern

Likes Rovers, loves Jeremy Kyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,243 posts
  • Local Club: medway mini club/medwaymonkeys

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:10 PM

Slightly off topic, but I don't have a mini anymore, and would still like to camp at crystal palace, but drive a normal car, is there somewhere secure in crystal palace where I can park the car, and venture up to the minis to set up camp?

#32 Mini_Magic

Mini_Magic

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 5,747 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:09 AM

Slightly off topic, but I don't have a mini anymore, and would still like to camp at crystal palace, but drive a normal car, is there somewhere secure in crystal palace where I can park the car, and venture up to the minis to set up camp?

I don't think there is anywhere in Crystal Palace to camp if you don't have a Mini.

You'd probably have to stay in a hotel.

#33 AVV IT

AVV IT

I am a shed dragger.

• TMF+ Member
  • 6,122 posts
  • Name: Dave
  • Local Club: Nobody will have me!!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:20 AM

Yes me too, I think you actually needed to be in a mini to get into Cyrstal Palace and to camp etc. I guess you could always arrange to meet up with someone else from here outside and then hitch a lift in with all your camping gear.

When parking and leaving my car in London, I usually use "parkatmyhouse.com", where local residents all over the capital will let you park on their drive way for a small fee. http://www.parkatmyh...ystal-palace-8/

Edited by AVV IT, 16 November 2011 - 08:24 AM.

#34 roverminichris

roverminichris

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Local Club: Medway Mini Club

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:50 AM

hopefully wont be as messy as southern mini days eh :shifty:

#35 crazirob

crazirob

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:30 PM

are we talking about this already ............ bloody nora ! 6 months i have to attept the build funds are nowin place supposed i better pull me finger out

#36 Mini_Magic

Mini_Magic

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 5,747 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

are we talking about this already ............ bloody nora ! 6 months i have to attept the build funds are nowin place supposed i better pull me finger out

Well it is the biggest and best Mini show of the year! :w00t:

#37 roverminichris

roverminichris

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Local Club: Medway Mini Club

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:59 AM

just a shame its not a whole weekend. i prefer having 2 whole days at a show and getting absolutley ratted on the first night as you dont have to do anything the next day but look at pretty bits and spend money.

#38 LeaLeaCooper

LeaLeaCooper

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:46 PM

and soo the work begins to get her ready for it O_O

#39 ministar

ministar

you ate the whole wheel of cheese?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:50 PM

Having a hangover at santa pod last year was terrible.. I didnt really get to see much strip action..My head hurt too much... >_< But L2B is always a great weekend. Ventured up the road to the pubs (to warm up mainly)!

#40 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:51 PM

I will be there for a 5th year in all my drunken glory. Oh joy

#41 mab01uk

mab01uk

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,795 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Cooper Register

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:29 PM

I don't think you have too much to worry about, as I mentioned earlier I seem to recall that they didn't even sell all the tickets for this years run.

As said no need to panic there were tickets available right up to just before the event last year.........I guess for many reasons such as tough financial times, many have tired of the long queues and traffic jams each end and declining numbers of 'daily driver' classic Mini's on the road mean there is less demand from 'casual' Mini owners outside the core Mini 'enthusiast' scene. Now Kelsey publishing own Miniworld magazine and sponsor the event, the L to B tickets were also made available last year from an entry form published in 'Modern MINI' magazine for the increasing numbers of New MINI entrants. This is an expensive event to stage each year so selling as many as possible of the 2100 tickets is important for the LSMOC.
The tickets were also on sale at the Brooklands Mini Show at end of March (27th) last year from the LSMOC stand and I believe some other early in the year Mini shows.

Edited by mab01uk, 20 November 2011 - 06:39 PM.

#42 Demondrifter

Demondrifter

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:17 PM

I can't wait I'm going even if I have to push my lil fella lol , best get on and get him running on the road

#43 LeaLeaCooper

LeaLeaCooper

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:33 AM

anyone know rough dates?

#44 the.stroker

the.stroker

TMF Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,348 posts
  • Name: Dan

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:41 AM

Sunday 20th May 2012

when it eventually gets updated full details can be found on the official L2B website,which includes FAQ

www.london-to-brighton.co.uk

#45 LeaLeaCooper

LeaLeaCooper

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:44 AM

thank you muchly :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users