19 replies to this topic

#16 se_juggles

se_juggles

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:43 AM

lool what do your parents do for a living as i cant see you being the one earning all the money for this when for that mini the insurance would probably pay out around 3.5k if you crash and that's if your lucky and your willing to pay that on insurance a year?

#17 GTIAlex06

GTIAlex06

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:21 AM

He posted the question in october 2011 im sure he couldnt care less what people think by now

#18 RobWill116

RobWill116

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:42 PM

lool what do your parents do for a living as i cant see you being the one earning all the money for this when for that mini the insurance would probably pay out around 3.5k if you crash and that's if your lucky and your willing to pay that on insurance a year?

I'm 20, I saved up 4k from working in part time jobs, odd jobs etc whilst going to college and going to uni. I have my mini as my weekend car, and a Clio as an everyday car both have been brought from saving half my wages since I was 15. Some of us 'young people' WORK HARD AND SAVE OUR MONEY.

#19 jamiestevenbell

jamiestevenbell

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

Nothing wrong with us young ones having modified cars it doesn't automatically mean were going to drive like idiots, its always annoying when old people judge us younger ones and the guy who started the thread was 19 so what's saying he hasn't passed his test two years and doesn't do 70,000 miles a year, that's better experience than someone who's passed 5years and only done 20,000miles a year! I'm 19 and hav about every suspension mod possible, sportspack arches alloys and an a series putting out a true 93bhp. All declared 2years no claims £700 a year

Edited by jamiestevenbell, 11 June 2012 - 07:27 PM.

#20 Mini 360

Mini 360

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts
  • Local Club: Independent

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:58 PM

I'm 20, I saved up 4k from working in part time jobs, odd jobs etc whilst going to college and going to uni. I have my mini as my weekend car, and a Clio as an everyday car both have been brought from saving half my wages since I was 15. Some of us 'young people' WORK HARD AND SAVE OUR MONEY.

+1! My rebuild is self funded and I run a daily Polo too, again self funded. Im also 20. Not all young folk are lazy and work shy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users