19 replies to this topic

#16 Dan

Dan

On Sabbatical

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,354 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 11:06 PM

You didn't really phone M machine and ask them if Traveller panels will fit an estate did you? Traveller is the older name for the estate, that's all. How they must have laughed! ;):lol:

For your floor pan, if you look at what you already have you will see that the long wheelbase floor pan is just the saloon floorpan with a 4" wide extension piece fitted to the rear of it. Since this extension piece is now available from Heritage, it is possible to use it along with a standard saloon floor and get a whole new genuine floor assembly.

Edited by Dan, 03 March 2006 - 11:06 PM.

#17 redfish0

redfish0

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 11:36 PM

I emailed them and asked. ;) Newbie alert.

I think I can see which panels I need but I'm looking for any howto's, manuals or books on the best ways to replace the entire floor.
For example, having searched with google I see that some people tip the mini on its side to do the job! I dont see how I can do that on my own though.

#18 minimole

minimole

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:04 PM

friend of mine tipped the mini on its side but bear in mind it has been completly stripped down so it is just the bare shell i wouldnt advise tipping it with anything attached.

#19 mini-mad-dan

mini-mad-dan

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 09:19 PM

wow i have tiny holes thenMy Webpage

#20 minidaves

minidaves

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts
  • Local Club: mine

Posted 04 March 2006 - 09:24 PM

kinda my advice is this if you have to ask how to do it pay someone who knows, body repairs are complicated enough to do sometimes let alone explain how to. I would be doing some repairs there, i might decide to use a couple of bmh panels and a couple of pattern ones, along with proberly a few bits of homemade repair items

it takes time and skill

dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users