#32 golly

golly

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Local Club: MiniForce

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

As we are from West Norfolk an East Anglia section would be of benefit to us too.

#33 AVV IT

AVV IT

I am a shed dragger.

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,122 posts
  • Name: Dave
  • Local Club: Nobody will have me!!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

I think thats great. Maybe we should call it "East of England" since it's not 1994, right AVV IT? ;)

Yesssss Excellenttttttt...... At last it would seem that my influence is finally rubbing off on someone!!

As we are from West Norfolk an East Anglia section would be of benefit to us too.

Although not everybody though clearly!!........ (It's still 1994 in their part of Norfolk too it would seem)

Edited by AVV IT, 07 January 2013 - 04:29 PM.

#34 bamby

bamby

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts
  • Local Club: Fylde Mini Club

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

the only thing about doing this (if we do) is that its got to be used long term! The thing is with the effort that (Bec&co) have to put in to rejig and move everything into the right places will take time. If its only going to be used for a short time and then tail off .. it's not going to be worth all the effort. So what I'm saying is we need to see the sections used frequently over some time so that we can make an informed decision about it.

Thanks
Bamby

#35 AFMike85

AFMike85

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

Can I get that in American English please, because it sounds like "please just use the SE section and if we see you useing it we'll give you a EoE section.." Is this because the "East London Mini Owners" in the SE section that hasn't been used since July? Maybe that would be a better idea if it's a big mission, just make an EoE section in the SE section like the "E.L.M.O." If it's a HUGE mission then I'll just pay my £13 to The Norfolk Mini Owners Club site.

#36 Darryl

Darryl

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

I'm jumping in here too...spent ages trying to find something East of England and not East of London.

Cambridge via Sheffield...and finally getting work done on mi little rust bucket after 10 years of ownership :-)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users