silver_toes

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Local Club: None

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:05 AM

Hi All,

Someone has already said that the plaque etc can be picked up in Brighton (I'm not planning on starting from Crystal Palace) Can someone confirm if this is correct and where you need to go to get your plaque etc ?

I've read through this topic, the L2B website and my runpack but can't find the answer

Cheers

#122 minispaniard

minispaniard

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • Local Club: Essex Mini Club, CMC.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:08 AM

the organisers will have a large club stand and Madeira Drive and you should be able to collect your run pack from there. You cannot get it straight away and usually have to wait 'til 1 pm or something like that.

I have done that before.

#123 kevinr6

kevinr6

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:22 PM

ppinno do you still have ticket?

#124 harrymini2012

harrymini2012

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:12 PM

Hi all, just wondered if you aren't camping do you still turn up at crystal palace? If so what time, cheers

Yup, I live not 10mins away - so will be showing up around 5am armed with coffee flasks and energy drinks!

thats quite early! haha, take it you get your run pack there in the morning?

#125 anthonysjb

anthonysjb

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:27 AM

Is there a choice of where to park on the Drive or are you given a space? Was planning on leaving early so I could get a spot near the traders, is that the best place?

#126 minimaxie

minimaxie

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

Wow, lot of people selling their tickets to L2B lately. Seen so many people on FB and on here selling up, hope this show still has lots of people turn up.

#127 miniallsort

miniallsort

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:39 AM

Selling my l2b ticket if anyone's interested 30 plus post

#128 Miniature

Miniature

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

Hey,

I am traveling down to London 2 Brighton from Milton Keynes on Saturday ready for the camping - but am currently driving on my own.  Does anyone have a convoy thats heading past the Milton Keynes area that I could tag along with?  This is my first time going L2B so I would enjoy it a lot more if I had some company to drive down with.

Message me if you think you are heading near that way?

(There is still a small potential that I might not camp as I dont know anyone and dont want to camp on my own, so if anyone is heading past MK on the Sunday then also please let me know as this might end up working better for me, although its likely I will travel on the Saturday and camp).

#129 666junky

666junky

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

Wow, lot of people selling their tickets to L2B lately. Seen so many people on FB and on here selling up, hope this show still has lots of people turn up.

Every ticket ive seen sell has had at least two people wanting to buy it. Fear not my friend! :D

#130 666junky

666junky

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

Hey,

I am traveling down to London 2 Brighton from Milton Keynes on Saturday ready for the camping - but am currently driving on my own.  Does anyone have a convoy thats heading past the Milton Keynes area that I could tag along with?  This is my first time going L2B so I would enjoy it a lot more if I had some company to drive down with.

(There is still a small potential that I might not camp as I dont know anyone and dont want to camp on my own, so if anyone is heading past MK on the Sunday then also please let me know as this might end up working better for me, although its likely I will travel on the Saturday and camp).

Cant say we will be anywhere near you on the convoy over but you are more than welcome to camp with us once at the palace :) Should be 4 of us so far so another mini to the group would be great :)

#131 dsgoody

dsgoody

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Local Club: Gert Lush Minis

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

My old mans Mini that we were going to take has just filed it's MOT :( Needs a plate welding on the floor pan. Not only that but one the way back from the MOT station it started leaking brake fluid somewhere and there were some electrical funnies with the main beam. It's going to be re-booked for Thursday.

Not good :(

#132 giacomo

giacomo

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

I want to camp (never done L2B before so want the whole experience) but so far il be travelling alone :(

Anyone want to travel from the southend area together?

evans sister? i'm camping with alex groves, then i'll be with tom and jack cracknell and a few others too

:)

#133 666junky

666junky

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

I want to camp (never done L2B before so want the whole experience) but so far il be travelling alone :(

evans sister? i'm camping with alex groves, then i'll be with tom and jack cracknell and a few others too

Lol yes, I am "Evans sister"  There is a small group of us travelling up together if you want to join the convoy? ask tom and jack too :) then we can all camp together too :)

#134 minimaxie

minimaxie

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:46 PM

dude, will be good to meet you, are you camping with SMAG lot?

#135 Miniature

Miniature

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

Hey,

Cant say we will be anywhere near you on the convoy over but you are more than welcome to camp with us once at the palace :) Should be 4 of us so far so another mini to the group would be great :)

That would be brilliant if there is a space going.  It will make it a lot more enjoyable if I actually have someone to speak to whilst I am there.   Have you been many times before?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users