Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

null_zps6354e194.jpg

null_zpsfe5e4f1e.jpg

null_zps12259d72.jpg

classicccarandbikemeet13128_zpsf62f83b5.

classicccarandbikemeet13104_zps30b0fb5b.

classicccarandbikemeet13103_zpsa0c5c2b6.

classicccarandbikemeet13102_zps72e71f6b.

Hope u like the shots

#32 stretch tech

stretch tech

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts
  • Local Club: A5 & Mini Mainiacs

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

heres a link to my photos hope it works http://s961.photobuc...3?sort=3&page=1

i see you couldn't resist taking some of Cliff - thanks i love these photos  :lol:

947305_10200164101844493_863053216_n.jpg

425270_10200164101684489_714113414_n.jpg

Rhys

#33 stretch tech

stretch tech

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts
  • Local Club: A5 & Mini Mainiacs

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:11 PM

we were sat at a junction waiting at the lights to join the A27 at about 10 to 4 with Cliff on the trailer (had a long trip back to tamworth with four of us and luggage from the hotel - we wouldn't fit in cliff so we had to trailer him down/back) and this van came screaming past at about 60 and some how squeezed between the two lanes of traffic and barely missed the mini  O_O i would not of been happy if the van or any of the 4 police cars in pursuit had hit us and damaged cliff after his rebuild  :X

#34 Archived2

Archived2

One Carb Or Two?

• Archived
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:33 PM

The show this year was very lack lustre.

Camping was boring as far as entertainment goes and the trade stands at Madeira drive were sparse compared to years gone by. Maybe due to the recent IMM?

I didn't get a bottle of wax and felt cheated on the whole. Maybe the overheads of the show have risen? but for the cost of a ticket I wanted much more like years gone by.

Pictures are great though guys and some cracking minis as usual  :D

#35 Ethel

Ethel

..is NOT a girl!

• TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,426 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:52 PM

P1030744_zps4f3b5156.jpg 

Looks like somebody was in such a rush to try on their funky new hat they didn't even bother to take their seat belt off  :ohno:

#36 TfcIan

TfcIan

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:55 AM

All my photos. Had a good weekend, Brighton really is horrible for driving though, too many one way roads and I was still crawling along when leaving after 7pm.

Loved the H4H mini, everything about it was beautiful and it's good to see such a big charity involved in the Mini scene. 

Edited by TfcIan, 04 June 2013 - 08:59 AM.

#37 Zara

Zara

BANANAS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Local Club: Charnwood Minis

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:01 AM

My first L2B run this year and thoroughly enjoyed it! Glad i have an electric fan as had no issues with overheating!

Entertainment at CP was lacking but our group made the most of it and had a good laugh!

Will get pics up as soon as i have access to a computer but there is a public album on my facebook (Zara Brady)

If anyone got any pics of mine, Black/white Cooper with white banded steelies, black union jack on the roof J608 BAL would love to see them :D

roll on MITP!!

#38 danm

danm

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Local Club: Stringfellows

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:55 AM

My first run, and it was a brilliant day!

Though it was a bit of an adventure that almost ended early after the radiator boiled itself entirely and the oil cap melted into the cylinder head just 20 miles after leaving home. We looked like steamboat willy stranded on the M25 J23 at 2am smoking away. Managed to salvage that with a quick cleanup of the liquid plastic and sacrificed all our drinking water, let it cool off, and on we went.

Managed to collect a ticket in the middle of Billericay from a lady who was waiting to deliver a foal... at 3.30am! The car survived the trip, albeit taking 10 seconds to get into gear at nearly every roundabout along the A23. Many LOL's.

Including driving the day before where I was helping my girlfriend move house back and forth all day, I drove 22 hours out of 36 from Saturday 7am to Sunday 7pm with no sleep.

Surprisingly alert through sheer excitement, I think my mate was gutted as he was gagging for a go driving.

Think we won the award for dustiest roof though lol!

Attached Files

#39 Realminiman

Realminiman

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:19 AM

one pic of a bwm and its on a breakdown trailer!!!!! ... lol.. bliss! god to see they are being phased out .. slowly but surely....

#40 Ethel

Ethel

..is NOT a girl!

• TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,426 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:24 AM

there does seem to be fewer Binis than previous years, are the less Mini like models (4x4's...) represented even less?

#41 minijules

minijules

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Local Club: A's of Herts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:43 PM

My first run, and it was a brilliant day!

Though it was a bit of an adventure that almost ended early after the radiator boiled itself entirely and the oil cap melted into the cylinder head just 20 miles after leaving home. We looked like steamboat willy stranded on the M25 J23 at 2am smoking away. Managed to salvage that with a quick cleanup of the liquid plastic and sacrificed all our drinking water, let it cool off, and on we went.

Managed to collect a ticket in the middle of Billericay from a lady who was waiting to deliver a foal... at 3.30am! The car survived the trip, albeit taking 10 seconds to get into gear at nearly every roundabout along the A23. Many LOL's.

Including driving the day before where I was helping my girlfriend move house back and forth all day, I drove 22 hours out of 36 from Saturday 7am to Sunday 7pm with no sleep.

Surprisingly alert through sheer excitement, I think my mate was gutted as he was gagging for a go driving.

Think we won the award for dustiest roof though lol!

Except for the bit i polished!!!

#42 smev

smev

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Local Club: P&S MOC

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

Here are my highlights :proud:

https://www.facebook...=1&l=404b383714

#43 Hrimfaxi

Hrimfaxi

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Local Club: LSMOC

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:48 PM

Back box fell off just outside Brighton going home! 

The noise, however, sounded like the world just ended  :D 

Managed to bodge it with cable ties, electric tape and stereo removal key!  We thought the cable ties would melt and would have to keep replacing throughout the journey.... however, they didn't and got me home to Bromley.

"Never under-estimate cable ties" became the quote of the day.

temporary_zps45daa588.jpg

#44 jackmason

jackmason

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Local Club: Essex Mini Club

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:31 PM

#45 IainNeon91

IainNeon91

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Local Club: Norfolk Mini Owners Club

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:46 AM

Got a few video's to upload to this thread, this is the only one so far... But keep an eye on my channel for more!  :D

Iain.

(edit - WATCH IN HD)

Edited by IainNeon91, 06 June 2013 - 09:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users