#2056 1275poorlyproject

1275poorlyproject

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Local Club: That would be nice

Posted 06 August 2018 - 04:41 PM

? Classic car enthusiast,classic lady needed as passenger/part-time mechanic for love dot com ?

:lol:

#2057 M J W J

M J W J

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • Local Club: not yet

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:10 PM

i know a couple of mini guys who have trouble meeting / retaining women - both in their 40s/50s maybe its the car coming first thing in some cases.
Maybe there should be a classic mini /classic car dating site - get on with creating it MJWJ

I'm the last person to ask for relationship advice. I once asked a girl to leave my house when she said I should sell my mini so we could go on holiday. I was unemployed at the time so funds were tight.

My friend asked me if I was bringing anyone to his wedding. I said no just a colouring book and crayons.

#2058 M J W J

M J W J

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 10:05 PM

Anyone who has seen Project Binky episode 18 might have noticed the subtle reference to mighty car mods skid factory.

In a q and a video Nik made it quite clear he watches MCM. Moog has commented on some of Project Binky episodes so it's clear he watches it and Marty has been on 16v mini club so would I was guess so does he.

I did wonder if turbo yoda watched Project Binky or was atleast aware of it. Well done today I got my answer.

#2059 Dannyboolahlah

Dannyboolahlah

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 11:45 AM

Anyone who has seen Project Binky episode 18 might have noticed the subtle reference to mighty car mods skid factory.

In a q and a video Nik made it quite clear he watches MCM. Moog has commented on some of Project Binky episodes so it's clear he watches it and Marty has been on 16v mini club so would I was guess so does he.

I did wonder if turbo yoda watched Project Binky or was atleast aware of it. Well done today I got my answer.

Skid Factory returned the mention in their last episode. Turbo Yoda says the guy who’s van it is has a buyer in the UK, who wants it to tow an AWD Mini!

#2060 xrocketengineer

xrocketengineer

Rocket Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:29 PM

For the last few years it has become very annoying the number of unwanted phone calls we receive here in the US. Most of the calls are from scammers that "spoof" their phone number and caller's ID. I have even received calls from my own phone number and with my name. However, there might be some honest crooks out there. Yesterday I received two calls with a caller's ID of "Illegal Scam".

#2061 Itsaminithing

Itsaminithing

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts
  • Local Club: Not One Worth Mentioning

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:44 PM

....I have even received calls from my own phone number and with my name....

Have you ever thought about building a time machine?

....maybe you will! :unsure:

#2062 xrocketengineer

xrocketengineer

Rocket Man

• Members
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:41 PM

....I have even received calls from my own phone number and with my name....

Have you ever thought about building a time machine?

....maybe you will! :unsure:

Then I  might find out that I have been trying to scam myself!  :lol:

#2063 M J W J

M J W J

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 10:25 PM

The Queen can drive.

We should start a campaign to get her on top gear as the star in a reasonably fast car.

#2064 xrocketengineer

xrocketengineer

Rocket Man

• Members
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 01:35 AM

Race relations on this side of the pond are at an all time low. My son-in-law works in warehouse. A few weeks ago, a falcon flew up in to the roof rafters and would not leave. The falcon is a protected species so catching it up there would be expensive. So, the experts brought in a gerbil to use as bait on the floor to try to catch the falcon. Days went by and the falcon would not pay any attention to the gerbil. It was decided to let the falcon die of hunger. (My granddaughter has a pet gerbil now). The experts came back and this time they brought regular grey field mice for bait. Immediately they caught the falcon.
The falcon was racist. The gerbil was white. :D

Edited by xrocketengineer, 23 November 2018 - 03:16 AM.

#2065 Itsaminithing

Itsaminithing

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts
  • Local Club: Not One Worth Mentioning

Posted 23 November 2018 - 09:24 AM

The falcon wasn't racist.... it's xenophobic!

Just for comedic effect it's a shame they didn't buy a Southern Bog Lemming :teehee:

Anglo-Saxon wordplay -British slang: bog = a toilet.... make sure you keep the lid closed :ohno:

Edited by Itsaminithing, 23 November 2018 - 11:25 AM.

#2066 Retroman

Retroman

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • Local Club: CDMC

Posted 23 November 2018 - 11:53 AM

The Queen can drive.

We should start a campaign to get her on top gear as the star in a reasonably fast car.

Maybe she could potter round in the Austin 1300 VDP  that they had registered for Charlies Welsh bash in 1969

Guess she wouldn't need an MSA licience either

Bit like Mark Thatcher jumping the years of experience to navigate in the Sahara and got lost... hahah

#2067 M J W J

M J W J

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 03:13 PM

Why do women/girls over about the age of about 3 always call their dad "daddy" in films (minds out the gutter people)?

No-one does this in real life. I have an older sister who is 4 years older than me. I can't for the life of me think that she has ever called our dad "daddy". I can't think any of my female friends have ever done so either yet I've watched a couple of films this week (terminator 3 and resident evil apocalypse, yes both terrible films) where female characters have done so.

It just feels wrong listening to it. Eurghh!

#2068 danie garry

danie garry

I love BMW minis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts
  • Local Club: IMOC-Irish Mini Owners Club

Posted 17 December 2018 - 12:49 PM

at what point did someone think "you know what will make my burger so much better....salad!" 

i just hope someone had it the other way around and was trying to improve a salad sandwich by putting a burger in there!

#2069 panky

panky

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • Local Club: Northwest Casual Classics

Posted 17 December 2018 - 07:59 PM

The wife bought some jalapeno flavoured pork scratchings today, I wondered if they were made out of Pepper Pig.

#2070 M J W J

M J W J

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 05:17 PM

Saw a woman today in Asda fill a large proportion of a shopping trolley with nothing but stuffing mix and mince pies.

If wondered if she was going to eat them all herself.

She wasn't a slim woman and the quantity she had in the trolley was borderline the amount between gluttony for 1 or normal proportion for about 10.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users