Photo

Urgent- Please Help Over Adrian Flux Issue.

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16 JustSteve

JustSteve

Puke-Boy!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

I've just got a letter from their bebt collectors...   HA, GOOD LUCK!   

The thing is, I was more than happy to have sorted things out at the time, and finish the year with them. But instead I was refused to speak to a mangager and told nothing could be done. 

They'll have a job collecting anything. The only thing I really own is a TV, which is broken.

#17 cal844

cal844

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,485 posts
  • Local Club: TFMOC

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

I've just got a letter from their bebt collectors...   HA, GOOD LUCK!   

The thing is, I was more than happy to have sorted things out at the time, and finish the year with them. But instead I was refused to speak to a mangager and told nothing could be done. 

They'll have a job collecting anything. The only thing I really own is a TV, which is broken.

brilliant!!

this really takes the piss. as mentioned, involve the ombudsman, and produce bank statements etc

#18 SA MINI

SA MINI

Previously known as shaunarmes.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Local Club: yet to join HAMOC

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

this is the second time this week i have heard something similar about adrian flux.

a friend of mine had a drect debt with them also, with no word they cancelled his policy he was driving everyday unaware he was uninsured for nearly 14 days untill he received a letter from debt collectors

#19 JustSteve

JustSteve

Puke-Boy!!

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

I've tried speaking to people but it seams as it's only a small amount of money, and I'm young, I just need to give them the money. Surely though, if my cover has been cancelled, then I shouldn't have anything to pay. I mean, if I had an accident, there would have been no cover!

#20 bigtony

bigtony

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Local Club: edmc

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

with debt company they can not brake in and have no rights at all as long as you dont let them in thay cant do any thing and if they take it to court it only small clames court no criminal record or anything
they will send you lots off letters and calls no not talk to them do not let them know its you on phone after 6 years with no contact it gets droped

#21 megamini_jb

megamini_jb

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,491 posts
  • Name: Jamie

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

And your mini on the drive.....

#22 ChrisCityE

ChrisCityE

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

I've tried speaking to people but it seams as it's only a small amount of money, and I'm young, I just need to give them the money. Surely though, if my cover has been cancelled, then I shouldn't have anything to pay. I mean, if I had an accident, there would have been no cover!

You're probably paying time on cover, admin fee, insurance tax, cancellation fee...

Just think yourself lucky it wasn't eCar, Debenhams or ASDA - I could tell some horror stories about cancellations there.

#23 JustSteve

JustSteve

Puke-Boy!!

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

And your mini on the drive.....

Don't have one anymore  ;D

You're probably paying time on cover, admin fee, insurance tax, cancellation fee...

Just think yourself lucky it wasn't eCar, Debenhams or ASDA - I could tell some horror stories about cancellations there.

Yes, but I WASNT covered. and I DIDNT cancel. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and rang them up to try to pay them money to cary on with the policy!

#24 ChrisCityE

ChrisCityE

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

You HAD been covered, and THEY cancelled. It doesn't matter who did it with insurance companies!

#25 Chris Jones

Chris Jones

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

Christ I am avoiding this lot at all costs. Heard of exactly the same thing on a Jap forum. A guy said he was keeping his Skyline in a locked garage next to his house. They went on Google street view and couldn't see the garage for whatever reason and cancelled his policy, returning about 50 quid leaving him 700 odd down. Said he could prove it but they were having none of it. Total cowboys.

#26 ibrooks

ibrooks

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
  • Local Club: Leyland Mini Club

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:17 AM

Involve the ombudsman

Involve the ombudsman

Involve the ombudsman

Involve the ombudsman

Until this set of cowboys get slapped by someone with more power than them they are going to keep doing this sort of thing and all the people who just ignore it and let it slide are letting them get away with it. If they've involved a debt collectors then it's going to have an effect on your credit record and has the potential to cause you all sorts of financial trouble for many years to come. Get it sorted - from what you've told us here you can have them over a barrel in no time flat.

Iain

#27 minidaves

minidaves

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts
  • Local Club: mine

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

cab and if your car is taxed u need it insured and I think the words you get what u pay for my insurance is  expensive but I get very very good service

dave

#28 ibrooks

ibrooks

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
  • Local Club: Leyland Mini Club

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

http://www.minifinit...php?f=7&t=94582

Wonder if my post will be deleted?

Wonder if we'll see "DAN" on here?

#29 JustSteve

JustSteve

Puke-Boy!!

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

You HAD been covered, and THEY cancelled. It doesn't matter who did it with insurance companies!

NO I HAD NOT!!!!!!       

THEY WANT ME TO PAY FOR JULY/AUGUST AFTER THEY CANCELLED THE POLICY, AND I HAD NOT BEEN COVERED

#30 JustSteve

JustSteve

Puke-Boy!!

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

'dan' has messaged me yesterday, and hopefully he'll be able to help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users