Rover_Mini_Cooper

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Local Club: oldham & District.

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

Hi!

As the topic states, i need help trying to identify my engine as i need to order a new loom. 
the story proceeds like so.

i have a 95' Rover mini SPi, but as i was sick of the issues i was encountering like the head gasket going a month after i replaced the radiator and bottom rad pipe, i then found a good, cheap Morespeed 1340 for sale from an old Austin 1000, that had a lot of money spent by a fellow forum user! the reg is CAX 836K.

it is a 1275, bored to 1340, on a HIF44 1.75" Carb. i'm not sure of any other specifications you may need, so just ask and ill let you know. My SPi front loom has been removed and MAY be able to be rewired, but any local auto electricians (Heywood, Manchester) won't even touch it, thus trying to source the engine for the correct loom.

i still have the SPi central loom all wired in, but i'm unsure whether the existing plugs will fit a 1275 loom.

i can provide images when requested too!

Any help is appreciated and you can happily email, text or whatsapp me if you are local and willing to help! 

get in touch guys! 07928076495! (not sure if this is aloud. if not, i will remove by request)

Attached Files

Edited by Rover_Mini_Cooper, 02 February 2014 - 07:06 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: electrical, engine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users