Hi, I'm new here and I'm attempting a restoration of a mini van.
I like the colour scheme of the classic RAC Radio Rescue vans and was wondering if anyone knew what the paint code was for the blue?
Thanks in advance.
Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:42 PM
Hi, I'm new here and I'm attempting a restoration of a mini van.
I like the colour scheme of the classic RAC Radio Rescue vans and was wondering if anyone knew what the paint code was for the blue?
Thanks in advance.
Mini Technical Sections →
Bodywork, Paint and Detailing →
Panel Wipe For Bilt Hamber HighbildStarted by mattbeddow , 28 Sep 2026 |
|
|
||
paint
Mini Technical Sections →
Bodywork, Paint and Detailing →
Choosing Correct Color For EngineStarted by LeoS , 25 Apr 2026 |
|
|
||
paint
Mini Technical Sections →
Bodywork, Paint and Detailing →
Identify The Oiginal Body Color CodesStarted by Vítor Brasil , 18 Feb 2025 |
|
|
||
Mini Technical Sections →
Bodywork, Paint and Detailing →
Does Anyone Know The Colour And Colour Code Of This Mini?Started by Ryanrjstorey , 18 Feb 2025 |
|
|
||
paint
Mini Technical Sections →
Bodywork, Paint and Detailing →
2K Or Not 2KStarted by BobbyMax , 28 Apr 2024 |
|
|
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users