48 replies to this topic

#46 Chris1992

Chris1992

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:19 PM

Getting excited now! I'll be in the show and shine area, but looking over the rules and how strict they are about cleanliness (they recommend bringing ear buds and a toothbrush), I don't think I stand a chance!  :lol:

Quick question though for those who are camping, does it matter what time we arrive on the Saturday?  

9hEMLXS.jpg

#47 cooperd70

cooperd70

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:38 PM

I can no longer make it. Will be passing through Paddington station this evening (Sat 19th) at approx. 18:30. If anyone was wanting to go and couldn't as all tickets were sold they are very welcome to have my ticket. I could leave it at one of the main information desks for someone to collect!

#48 superhuhn

superhuhn

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Local Club: MiniAIX (Aachener Minifreunde)

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:45 PM

Do you think we'll get to see quite a few other Minis than in previous years, as some people will take theirs to Portugal instead??

Yes and no.

A friend of mine and I were part of the L2B a couple of years ago, and will do it again this year. Even I think You saw my little red Cabriolet back in Kent behind the cottages, I don't think You will recall her, cause she changed a little bit. So You have to recognize her tall driver with the long reddish hair... ;-)

(complete introduction to the forum as soon I have pictures of the actual stage of my Cabriolet)

Ha! - I think I saw you then standing somewhere near me on Madeira Drive at some point... I remember seeing a "tall guy with long reddish hair" and thought he looked somewhat strangely familiar ;-)

#49 superhuhn

superhuhn

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Local Club: MiniAIX (Aachener Minifreunde)

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:47 PM

By the way, here's a link to my photos... :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users