#31 nicklouse

nicklouse

Moved Into The Garage

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,945 posts
  • Local Club: Anonyme Miniholiker

Posted 01 June 2019 - 09:09 AM

At least three of them. I also guess some will be shipped from the US and Canada as well.

#32 Icey

Icey

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:04 PM

There are officially cars being shipped in from New Zealand, Malta, Chile, USA and Mexico.

Currently there are over 7000 tickets sold - it's going to be a huge event.

We're assisting the committee with a couple of parts of the running of it so I can assure you that there is ridiculous amount of...well...everything going into making the event pretty special (even if the weather turns).

#33 nicklouse

nicklouse

Moved Into The Garage

• TMF+ Member
  • 17,945 posts
  • Local Club: Anonyme Miniholiker

Posted 16 June 2019 - 05:47 PM

There are officially cars being shipped in from New Zealand, Malta, Chile, USA and Mexico.

We're assisting the committee with a couple of parts of the running of it so I can assure you that there is ridiculous amount of...well...everything going into making the event pretty special (even if the weather turns).

and people that have never been to an IMM are still complaining about the cost.

#34 bae1994

bae1994

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 08:34 PM

Does anyone know if the day tickets on the Sunday are different to the main ticket?

Unfortunately can't make the weekend but would want to go on the sunday.

#35 Icey

Icey

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 09:29 PM

Does anyone know if the day tickets on the Sunday are different to the main ticket?

Unfortunately can't make the weekend but would want to go on the sunday.

Best thing you can do is ask on the IMM Facebook page.

But generally there isn't that much different other than you don't get access to the camping areas (for hopefully obvious reasons) and you don't get the goody bag. All of the attractions are open to everyone.

#36 Shep76S

Shep76S

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Local Club: L&SMOC

Posted 16 June 2019 - 10:50 PM

What let the Birmingham IMM down for me was that the Sunday visitors just parked with all the other cars not all the Minis together. Im wondering if Bristol will be the same??

#37 mini_surfari

mini_surfari

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:00 AM

I too can only make the Sunday, I also inquired whether there will be a show and shine/ concours, to which the reply was yes but no way to apply for it yet... 

#38 bae1994

bae1994

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 03:29 PM

I too can only make the Sunday, I also inquired whether there will be a show and shine/ concours, to which the reply was yes but no way to apply for it yet...

Did you buy your ticket yet? If so did you buy the regular weekend ticket or is there a Sunday only one?

#39 cooperd70

cooperd70

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 04:04 PM

not sure to do the whole wkend or just the Sun. don't know anyone else that's going and don't want to be billy-no-mates sat outside my tent drinking on my own...also think the price has recently risen for the wkend ticket and no goodie bag for those buying tickets from hear on in...so all steering me to do the Sunday only.

#40 Broomer

Broomer

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 06:37 PM

Will you be providing food like you did at Combe a couple years back? Nom nom nom

#41 HUBBA.HUBBA

HUBBA.HUBBA

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,823 posts
  • Local Club: Loan wolf

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:23 PM

I'd like to get the desert rat down there, but it won't be for the whole weekend. Does it normally sell out? The last (first) IMM I've been to was longbridge and I just turned up on the day.

#42 Shifty

Shifty

Sponsored by Fosters (tm)

• Admin
  • 13,129 posts
  • Name: Sean
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:47 PM

Don't forget, TMF have a stand and a camping area at the IMM, if you want to join us then feel free.  No need to be a billy no mates on your own.

#43 Icey

Icey

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:18 AM

Will you be providing food like you did at Combe a couple years back? Nom nom nom

You mean with West Country Minis? We always do! We'll be at Combe this weekend for the Summer Action Day with the triple burner and a mountain of bacon, burgers, sausages and cake. MAD is a bit bigger again for us this year as we'll have our own track session and a 50 car stand.

#44 mini_surfari

mini_surfari

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 11:12 AM

Did you buy your ticket yet? If so did you buy the regular weekend ticket or is there a Sunday only one?

I haven't no, I would like to think they'll sell a Sunday only ticket, or pay at the Gate situation. I'm only 30 mins away so would be good to get down there for the day. But I'm not going to be paying £100 for just Sunday entry. 

#45 mini_surfari

mini_surfari

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 11:14 AM

You mean with West Country Minis? We always do! We'll be at Combe this weekend for the Summer Action Day with the triple burner and a mountain of bacon, burgers, sausages and cake. MAD is a bit bigger again for us this year as we'll have our own track session and a 50 car stand.

Will you be going to Atwell motor show in July? I hear they're trying to get at least 60 minis present.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users