Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Bau1962Ms Distributor


  • Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46 kawaninja

kawaninja

    Starting My Mini Up

  • Noobies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Location: Turin

Posted 01 September 2026 - 01:41 PM

HI folks, 

I have a dizzy 25d4 with Accuspark Stealth module inside.
I would upgrade to Powerspark M5 but i don't understand if i can replace the Accu module to a M5 module only leave the old magnetic rotor inside.

 

Thanks



#47 68+86auto

68+86auto

    One Carb Or Two?

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Location: Brisbane, Australia

Posted 02 September 2026 - 08:23 AM

HI folks, 

I have a dizzy 25d4 with Accuspark Stealth module inside.
I would upgrade to Powerspark M5 but i don't understand if i can replace the Accu module to a M5 module only leave the old magnetic rotor inside.

 

Thanks

 

The powerspark module will only work with a distributor with a reluctor. The Accuspark module doesn't use a reluctor as it is a hall effect system.

 

That means you need to buy a powerspark distributor or one of the other brands which is the same.






4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users