Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Turn Signal/indicators

electrical

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 oldman1001

oldman1001

    Starting My Mini Up

  • Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Location: Texas

Posted Today, 08:21 PM

I have looked through the forum and have followed all of the advice from previous post. My indicators are not working for my 92. I have continuity on the GW and GR wires from the stalk, hazard switch, and instrument cluster. I have replaced the hazard switch, the fuse box itself (it is a 4 fuse box), relay, and the stalk. I can not get the signals to work. My brakes, Headlights, Horn and Wipers all work. Am I missing power somewhere I don't know about. The schematic I have does not have a relay in the circuit so I'm afraid I'm missing something. Any help is Greatly appreciated.

 

Thank you



#2 nicklouse

nicklouse

    Moved Into The Garage

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,059 posts
  • Location: Not Yorkshire
  • Local Club: Anonyme Miniholiker

Posted Today, 10:39 PM

There are wiring diagrams on here you can look at. Most Minis had separate flasher relays for the indicators and the hazards. But later ones had a combined unit.

 

i see you are in the US there are many many Minis over there that are NOT the age on the papers. First thing is to correctly age your car.







Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: electrical

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Ethel