#31 phils sprite

phils sprite

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Local Club: RUNNIN AMOC!!!!

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:54 AM

sorry mate honestly i didnt mean anything bad by that sorry. im ashamed of myself. really hope your all ok though.

hope your all ok again phil.

ok - no harm done - we all make comments without thinking of all the possible implications

and it had been a bit of a stressful evening :'(

ok mate im still sorry for you guys and the comment.

best of luck with the insurers and the body shop. phil

#32 Bean

Bean

Queen of 'shoppin, Voted Miss TMF 2011

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,054 posts
  • Name: Jean

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:54 AM

As Mills said - have you all got yourselves checked out? - Sounds like its a bad one :P - Just to be on the safe side :withstupid:

#33 mini93

mini93

He's just too casual!

• Members
  • 8,615 posts
  • Local Club: Medievil minis of Warwickshire

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:55 AM

well i guess if there home they cant be worse condition in the world.....i say this hoping....

do hope u lot get well and everythings worked out

#34 scrutineer

scrutineer

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 01:06 AM

raz , neil + ollie

we've just ordered a bunch of flowers to be delivered to the gardens owners

and said sorry for dropping in on them!!

hope you all feel ok in the morning

#35 liam_italian

liam_italian

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 02 February 2007 - 01:39 AM

Have you informed the police about the accident? as it is an offence not 2 even if no one was injured etc!

#36 *Raz*

*Raz*

PC Hands

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,039 posts
  • Local Club: Brighton

Posted 02 February 2007 - 02:21 AM

I cant sleep :withstupid:

raz , neil + ollie

we've just ordered a bunch of flowers to be delivered to the gardens owners

and said sorry for dropping in on them!!

hope you all feel ok in the morning

Aww your a gem thank you! Man i feel bad for that!

Hey you people. Yes, we crashed today. Thank goodness everyone is ok, im sooo shaken up tho, with back aches head ache etc, but rather that than broken bones or worse :D . Neil, Sam and Ollie i hope your OK. Please go get checked out- i am going to Doctors/hospital tomo like the ambulance man said.

Im sad to say, my baby Molly is prob most likely a write off :'( :'( . I cant believe it. My pride and joy :D. I have to sort all the insurance cr*p out tomo, and me and my dad have been thinking tonight what to do, whether sell the whole thing (he said that people that do up cars might want it as they can sort it, god knows why tho, she is a complete mess :genius: ), or sell all the OK part of it, or try to repair it. I will get pics up, but the grille is dented, the roof is dented in BADLY, both doors, especially the passenger ones are hard to open, the windscreen is smashed up. Not a clue what to do! Man :P. And if anyone sees any minis for sale on their travels, you now know who is looking for one! Once i save up and sort Molly out!!! I'd had her a year in 11 days :P.

Yes, we did contact the police. Grr to the pooey older police man that was moody, the young PCSO was pretty hot tho :D!! Firemen came too, as did an ambulance! But i really think its a good idea to get checked out tomo at the hospital, just to be sure.

It was all so scary!! I honestly thought i was going to die, and i thought i was going down a cliff. Not sure how many times i rolled, but it was a front flip first, then a few times on the side and landed on the side (drives side down). Sounds like such a cliche but my life did actually flash before my eyes, and it all happened so quick. I keep closing my eyes and getting flash backs of it all in slow motion. AARG :crazy: Anyway...

Thank u ollie, neil and sam for getting me out! Hope all the stuff with your cars get sorted. Obvious thanks to Scruitineer, everyone else's rents, and mine for being so brilliant. We need to sort out the peoples garden thing too!!

RIP Molly :D

(a very upset) Raz xXx

#37 Austin

Austin

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Local Club: Minis 'n' Oatcakes

Posted 02 February 2007 - 02:42 AM

:'( Glad your all OK. I know it has been said before but lives are much more important than cars, you can always get another mini.

#38 *Raz*

*Raz*

PC Hands

• Members
  • 4,039 posts
  • Local Club: Brighton

Posted 02 February 2007 - 02:45 AM

Yea, thanks. Yup that is very true! And i am soooo thankful that we are all ok. I found it so hard to sleep earlier tho, so came on here lol! Sitting in bed with a hot water bottle and a cuppa :D. hmmm. I actually cant believe it! :genius:

Everyone: PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:withstupid: just got teary again as i realised i cant do L2B or riv run like i was thinking :'(

Raz xXx

Edited by RazFLAME, 02 February 2007 - 02:46 AM.

#39 gsms

gsms

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 03:02 AM

Really sorry to hear about the crash guys. Keep us posted on how everything goes from now on.

#40 minimarco

minimarco

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 05:18 AM

i bet molly loved you too since she took all the damage for you

#41 binge

binge

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 05:21 AM

Oh My God! :withstupid:
Really was not expecting that one. Thats terrible.
Your all going to get that utter sick feeling for the next week or so. Ive been there a couple of times. Its not nice.

Raz, The `flashbacks` will stop.
When I was knocked off my motorbike and sent over the top of the &%$£'s car and along the road on my front. For weeks, All I could see when I closed my eyes, was the front of his car hurtling towards me. It was quite destressing.

Does anybody know what road / corner it was, maybe someone could get it up on google maps, So we are all aware of the corner?
If its sharp enough to take 3 cars out all in one shot, Im sure its not a very safe corner.

Gona go get back to bed now, So take it easy on them roads you lot. I had 2 little mishaps yesterday. Both invloving in loosing traction on wet/greasy/"icy"cold corners. Nothing major, Just little "Tail happy" manouvers. But a Brown trouser moment for both. :D

#42 biggav

biggav

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 5,830 posts
  • Local Club: South Central

Posted 02 February 2007 - 06:57 AM

Glad to hear you're all ok.. but, get yourselves properly checked out first, the insurance can wait!! GP's may not see you and may refer you to a casualty department but call them(GP) first anyway as an A and E will make you a low priority and you will have quite a wait... may avoid a lot of hassle if the Gp will see you....

I know we all get attached to our cars, but they really are just a bundle of scrap metal and totally replaceable. you, on the other hand are all unique one off's!! and replacement parts are seldom available!!!! (i know this as i could do with a re-shell but i haven't yet got my "Heritage Certificate")

Then If/When the assesor comes out, if its a write off, the insurance company should make an offer for the car and also give you the option "buying it back" for pitance to save them from paying a breaker.. you can then remove all bolt on bits, cut the shell :'( up and give the metal bits to a scrap man ... then get yourself a new car and bolt the shiny bits on again.

#43 koss

koss

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • Local Club: The Greenbank working mens social club

Posted 02 February 2007 - 07:08 AM

:'( Thats terrible news, Hope every one is ok.

#44 Wigan

Wigan

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 08:35 AM

Blimey.. :withstupid:

Really awful news, it's just a good job everyone is OK.

#45 Ollie180

Ollie180

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,781 posts
  • Local Club: Sasmog.co.uk

Posted 02 February 2007 - 08:41 AM

Glad your ok rach :withstupid:

i felt sooo bad about you and molly last night :'( you didnt deserve that 1 bit :'(

as i said if you can fix molly up you can have my mini project to cut up and use for panels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users