#16 panelbeaterpeter

panelbeaterpeter

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,606 posts
  • Local Club: n/a

Posted 18 February 2007 - 10:17 AM

thanks for that panelbeaterpete could save me a lot of hassle too !! im off to halfords tomorow to get some samples of pearl metallic paint in orange i will post up the results

lee

Thats quite alright. I might have a look at the colour chips at work on monday, see if there are any orange pearls similiar that are just pearl or metallic.

#17 ginger_monkey

ginger_monkey

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:19 PM

Is it right that the Rustoleum people can match any colour. With colour code or sample picture?

#18 lee439

lee439

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:21 PM

colour chips sound good,

ive come across this orange its used on the landrover g4 challenge i went and got a sample from halfords and im liking it a lot its not metallic however

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 Dog

Dog

Deathwish Fairy

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,550 posts
  • Local Club: Shatrats.com

Posted 18 February 2007 - 07:46 PM

Did you know the ST Orange is £450 a litre?

I like Orange, and it was the Lambo Orange which got me set off on it, but I've gone a completely different direction, Tweed Grey and Black :(

#20 Retro_10s

Retro_10s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,129 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 10:41 PM

Is it right that the Rustoleum people can match any colour. With colour code or sample picture?

No. not everyone offer this, and rustoleum themselves certainly don't. Avenue coatings do mix rustoleum, as mentioned on the first couple of pages on my rollerpainting thread... check it out and you'll find all you need to know.

#21 ginger_monkey

ginger_monkey

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 07:35 PM

No. not everyone offer this, and rustoleum themselves certainly don't. Avenue coatings do mix rustoleum, as mentioned on the first couple of pages on my rollerpainting thread... check it out and you'll find all you need to know.

Ah I see. Have read it but was a long time ago so will have to go through it again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users