Dev

Fiat 500 'Ringer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  • Local Club: NF500

Posted 03 April 2007 - 06:24 AM

I dont think the "books" are suitable for a four year old kid Dev :(

Why not? It could be helpful with him learning to read. I'm helping my GF's little boy by reading mini mags and EVO with him.

Plus he can always just look at the pictures!!

#49 che

che

BH2N Retro Organiser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,644 posts
  • Local Club: Said the joker to the thief

Posted 03 April 2007 - 07:07 AM

Ahhh, your son is only four, he won't even remember you not being there for his birthday! :(

What might be a good compromise (and something that was arranged last year as an exception) is that we can book you on an earlier ferry home? So you could come back a day or two earlier to be there for your son's birthday. This does have the downside of you travelling back alone and getting less time at the Ring though.

yes there is always this option, I am endeavouring to get another runner booked onto an earlier ferry a few days before - perhaps you could team up with this person if interested. If you are then please let me know as soon as possible so I can make the arrangements. Many thanks

#50 Malc and Di

Malc and Di

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:01 AM

Ahhh, your son is only four, he won't even remember you not being there for his birthday! :(

What might be a good compromise (and something that was arranged last year as an exception) is that we can book you on an earlier ferry home? So you could come back a day or two earlier to be there for your son's birthday. This does have the downside of you travelling back alone and getting less time at the Ring though.

yes there is always this option, I am endeavouring to get another runner booked onto an earlier ferry a few days before - perhaps you could team up with this person if interested. If you are then please let me know as soon as possible so I can make the arrangements. Many thanks

Thanks Che but I think we'll be ok. We'll be throwing a party for him at the weekend anyway.

Best

Malc and Di

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users