6 replies to this topic

#1 stevebusa05

stevebusa05

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 07:51 AM

Has anyone got a PC3 USB map for a for Mini Busa they could email me. The car's set up is the standard zcars spec (zcars slip on, pipercross airbox, etc) and the engine is from a 05 bike. I'm going to have it dyno'd next summer but want to upload a map in the meantime.

Any help would be appreciated

Steve

#2 Ade

Ade

the bogie man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:46 AM

What I did with mine was look throught the list of maps on the power commander website and find one that looks close then go from there. Apparently when mine was mapped it was a reasonable starting point so not bad.

Was much better than the stock map and the engine sounded instantly different as soon as we plugged it in.

http://www.powercomm...d...106&yr=2005

This should be the list you need

#3 HILTY

HILTY

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:44 AM

What I did with mine was look throught the list of maps on the power commander website and find one that looks close then go from there. Apparently when mine was mapped it was a reasonable starting point so not bad.

Was much better than the stock map and the engine sounded instantly different as soon as we plugged it in.

Hi Ade,

Mine doesnt have a power commander, so consequently hasnt been mapped. Did it make a big difference?

Hilty

#4 Ade

Ade

the bogie man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 11:43 AM

Hi Ade,

Mine doesnt have a power commander, so consequently hasnt been mapped. Did it make a big difference?

Hilty

Yep! Huge difference in general drivability. Much more torque lower down and generally much smoother acceleration! Would deffo recommend it.

#5 markrally

markrally

Z Cars

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts
  • Local Club: Miniaddicts.co.uk

Posted 23 October 2007 - 03:13 PM

i got a PC3 on mine mapped by holeshot racing to the same spec as yours but i aint go the lead to connect up to it so i cant get the info for you!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by markrally73, 23 October 2007 - 03:15 PM.

#6 HILTY

HILTY

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 03:20 PM

i got a PC3 on mine mapped by holeshot racing to the same spec as yours but i aint go the lead to connect up to it so i cant get the info for you!!! :thumbsup:

Mark.

Did you buy th pc3 from holeshot already mapped etc?

cheers

Hilty

#7 markrally

markrally

Z Cars

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts
  • Local Club: Miniaddicts.co.uk

Posted 23 October 2007 - 04:25 PM

Mark.

Did you buy th pc3 from holeshot already mapped etc?

cheers

Hilty

No, It was done when the car was built, i still got the rolling road printout that came with it. It also has a dynojet Quickshifter kit plugged into the PC3 aswell (which is nice!!)

I reckon it will need remapping now i have changed the exhaust and air filter

cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users