48 replies to this topic

#1 z cars chris

z cars chris

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:02 PM

following on from our very well attended test day at curborough im looking to do a bigger event at cadwell park in february this will be a proper track day with unlimited access to the circuit all day
every z cars owner is welcome but there will be a cost involved this time
it will be £110 for the full day
i need to take bookings for this early and we will need the money up front (this is so i can guarantee to cover cost of track hire etc)
if you are interested then it will be a good time to get some shake down laps in with your racer or just blast round in your road car
if i know numbers before hand i will make sure there are more z cars staff on hand and we can help with setups etc
cris

#2 tommycrf450

tommycrf450

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:00 AM

Count me in and my friend too. Let me know when you want the money and i will get it to you. At least that'll be my deadline now for finishing the car.

Thanks

Tom

#3 z cars chris

z cars chris

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 04:47 PM

great ive had a phone message from the two guys in the new v tec the blue one that was at curbrough they are coming and he is going to race next year as well
we maybe need to start thinking about getting everyone to join the BARC north western club as you need to be a member to race
also if you havent done an ards course what about trying to get a group booking and see if i can get it cheaper get back to me with thoughts on that
chris

#4 Mr R1

Mr R1

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 01:18 PM

Are spectators welcome? thought i might come along and get some ideas for my build and watch some of them blasting round the track.

#5 crossed thread

crossed thread

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 07:38 PM

I've talked to Chris at ZCars and spectators will be welcome. Its going to be run as a shared trackday so any other drivers wanting to book are welcome as well.

It will be run with an open pitlane so you will be able to lap all day if you want to. No timing allowed though as it's a trackday.

At some point it will sell out so 'book early' as they say!

#6 nik1966

nik1966

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 07:57 PM

Hi Chris,count me in.Its only my road going GSXR1000 but would love to give it ago on a big track.
I,m looking for a suitable trailor now,its too far to drive i,d be deaf!!!! + cant thrash it you have to drive it home

Nick ps need to now date as soon as poss.need to book day off way in advance

#7 PR_Drift

PR_Drift

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 01:07 PM

When is the event exatly..!? I try to organise for coming..

Edited by PR_Drift, 13 November 2007 - 01:09 PM.

#8 PR_Drift

PR_Drift

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 01:27 PM

Posted Image

What is this..!? At firt impression it seems the RING..!! I like Cadwell Park..i think is a good circuit for Drifting..!! :)

Edited by PR_Drift, 14 November 2007 - 05:35 PM.

#9 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 01:57 PM

Thats Brands hatch, part of the F1 circuit I believe.

#10 crossed thread

crossed thread

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 07:49 PM

Oops.. Sunday February 24 2008
It will be run along the usual trackday lines. Signing on will be approx 08.30 -09.00hrs followed by a Safety Briefing and then tracktime! If you miss this then it will be a lunchtime sign on and safety brief with no refund! :)

So it will be an early start for some I'm afraid :P

#11 MiniMrMan

MiniMrMan

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Local Club: HEY Mini Owners Club

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:32 PM

What if it is snowing, v wet or freezing and we cant drive?
Do we get the money back?

#12 crossed thread

crossed thread

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:43 PM

Nope!!

Usual circuit type rules are: payment in advance, changes may be made and refunds only if its all cancelled a couple of weeks before. I'm guessing it will only be the short circuit for the price it is and so 'the mountain' will be out of use.

A bit rough I know but that's the way it always seems to be. I think it's very rare to miss out though and I've booked already!

#13 cooperlooper649

cooperlooper649

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Local Club: None at the mo

Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:24 AM

Nope!!

I'm guessing it will only be the short circuit for the price it is and so 'the mountain' will be out of use.

I've just done a trackday there on sunday the 11th and it was the full circuit including the mountain. Quality circuit, just wish it was in my mini. :lol:

#14 z cars chris

z cars chris

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:57 PM

the date is the 24th february cant guarantee the weather but as long as its not snowing/thick fog we should have some fun
track days in august are lots more money and can still be piddling it down
chris

#15 DHR1

DHR1

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 02:05 PM

the date is the 24th february cant guarantee the weather but as long as its not snowing/thick fog we should have some fun
track days in august are lots more money and can still be piddling it down
chris

Now the pressure is on! I'm not sure if I'll be done in time. I think I need 100 hours when I've got the finished shell and the kit sat ready to go but that won't be until mid January.

When do you need the track day money by Chris?

Good dedication from Tom to be confident to be finished, well done mate.

If anyone wants to start a list for the ARDS course for a possible cheaper deal count me in (I don't get on here very often otherwise I would run the list).

Darren.

Edited by DHR1, 15 November 2007 - 02:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users