Photo

Sod The Ateam! How About A Knight Rider Remake!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 LOWRIDERHORNET

LOWRIDERHORNET

I want a beetle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Local Club: Jester`s Mini Club

Posted 15 December 2007 - 08:45 PM

Im waiting for the knew GHOSTBUTERS 3 film and to see there old car back in action for one more time
HERE`S A CLIP

http://uk.youtube.co...feature=related

#17 THE ANORAK

THE ANORAK

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,946 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 09:20 PM

ghost-busters three :w00t: now you must be joking :)

is there no creativity left in the film industry ??? >_<

#18 Silicon Skum

Silicon Skum

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 09:51 PM

It's actually been on the cards for some time, the basic script has existed for a number of years........but I don't think it'll ever happen - well not with the original characters / actors, for a number of reasons. One reason is that Bill Murrey has allready stated that he would not be in a 3rd movie, and I belive the guy who plays Egon has allready said something along those lines a few years ago.

Dan Aykroyd had previously stated that a screen play was in the works / planned / existed, but was on hold as he didn't think there would be a third movie (not sure on the time frame of the comment, but think it was a year or two after the second movie - and it's low box office takings.

Roumour mill has it that it's going to be a CGI deal (think Shrek), another that the ghost busters are dead......? Yet another ideas is that the ghost busters are going to be the "next generation", so forget the previous two movies, the third will be different (Star Trek NG anyone...)

There has also been plans for a TV series spin-off, sort of along the lines of the Highlander TV spin-off - but that never surfaced either.

SS

#19 rozzer!

rozzer!

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:12 AM

madmax 4 has been in the pipeline for years now. same as reddwarf the movie has been in the pipeline for years. probably never be made.

#20 Silicon Skum

Silicon Skum

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:21 AM

Sadly so has the 4th Indiana Jones movie..........even more sadly, they are NOW making it! "Indi" will now be almost as old as the antiques that he's trying to recover.... >_<

I just HOPE that Arnold Slakenbladder is going to realize that he's too old to play the Terminator now, and that "Terminator 4 : Terminator get's a bus pass" will NOT be made (God I REALLY wish they hadn't made the 3rd one! - utter c.....r....a.....p!).

Sadly, I don't think that Red Dwarf will ever surface again, let alone the movie - Rumour has it that only Robert llewellyn (spelling?) would return, the others are not so keen... Not sure how well a movie would work anyway, at least with the known plot for the script as it exists. Besides, I think it's been too long since the show ended, There will be people going to see it, that will not have even heard of Red Dwarf....they may not get the humor. :)

SS

#21 Big Man

Big Man

Put your trousers on---You're Nicked!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:59 AM

the voice of kit was done by one of the doctors on St Elsewhere (american hospital thingy)

Also rekon they should remake CHiPS but using Hyabusha's !!!!!!

or

Dads army with the lads form bad lads army!!!

or

Bless this house with Taliban neighbours!!

Cheers
BM

On second thoughts being a mature 37yr old reckon a few wont remember so im just showing my age!!!

BM

#22 Big Man

Big Man

Put your trousers on---You're Nicked!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:04 AM

Also not in any way shpe or form a trekki PM me for reasons but it is work related honestly you wont belive the answer!!!!

But

How come the Starship in one of the trekkie series you know the one piloted by a woman was the one that got lost!! personally I could not do without Vic Vic (wife aka advanced TOM TOM) ) giving me directions and being a constant reminder to keep the speed down , look out for things and genrally making driving such a pleasure x

BM

#23 THE ANORAK

THE ANORAK

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,946 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:20 AM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users