#1 M44K TS

M44K TS

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:00 PM

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/wood-trim

Do not use this guy, it's been almost a month since i bought the door handle set, sent the payment about 5 mins after the auction finished, and i have sent 4 emails, no reply to any of them, and nothing received in the post.

Avoid at all costs.

#2 imabitnaughtyxx

imabitnaughtyxx

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 4,619 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:05 PM

REPORT HIM to ebay, he has many neg F/B so they will eventually suspend him.

#3 M44K TS

M44K TS

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:06 PM

just sent him an email saying if he doesn't email me back to tell me if he has sent the item or not, i'm going to persue for a refund and report him.

I'll give him until Tuesday

#4 minili

minili

Awesome and Flattering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,140 posts
  • Local Club: TMF South Central

Posted 09 January 2008 - 08:42 PM

Did he get back to you?

Sounds like he needs to be reported :w00t:

#5 theyoungone

theyoungone

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Local Club: crewes missiles

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:58 PM

its a shame that people like that are around! ive ordered a few bits from people and not recieved anything even someone off here has done it to me! (pudseyminispares) it makes you wonder who you can trust which means decent enough people looking to help out fellow enthusiasts often dont make a sale due to people being worried about whether they are going to get ripped off or not. anyways hope everything gets sorted out and you get your money back (looks like im not going to get mine back!)

jon

#6 my_first_mini

my_first_mini

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:05 PM

looking at his feedback i would have brought off him in the first place....seems like he has done this too many times before.

you have tried to contact him so.....next open up a dispute, contact ebay if you get no reply ebay are allowed to give you contact details then u can contact him and claim money back

#7 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,512 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:09 PM

I won a grille on ebay, auction ended and I paid on the 23rd of Dec. Its still not here...... Fair enough theres been crimbo n new year, but Ive order 2 things since from else where, and theyve come next day, so theres no backlog of post. Hopefully itll be here tomorrow. ;) He sent me a message sayin hed posted it, either sun or mon, taking its sweet bloody time!!

#8 yorkshirechris

yorkshirechris

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,873 posts
  • Local Club: www.lcmoc.com

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:18 PM

EBayers like that do my head in. When I pay for something I expect it to be sent within a couple of days.

As most of you probably know I sell packs of connectors and stuff on eBay, and seeing as though I'm a geek and I'm online every night I get the order the same night, stick it into a spreadsheet, print off a reciept, get the item packed and post it the next day!

If only all eBay sellers did this!

A couple of things though, the first one is buyers who choose standard 1st class delivery (when they've had the option of recorded/special) and then moan when it has taken a week to arrive. Not my fault!

Also buyers who just don't leave feedback for weeks! When someone buys from me I leave feedback as soon as they have paid. Unfortunately one person who bought from me on November 23rd last year has STILL not left feedback, nor have another 10 people who bought from me before the new year.

I know not everyone is online regularly to go on eBay and leave feedback but 6 weeks takes the yellow human water!

#9 M44K TS

M44K TS

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:19 PM

he didn't have too bad feedback when i bought the handles, but now i've opened up a dispute to try and get my money back (only £21, but like **** am i happy that scammers like this guy will get his hands on it, i work too damn hard to not get ripped off by arseholes like this.)

Lets hope I get my money back

#10 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:26 PM

My "My ebay" hasnt been working properly lately, you can only get on it every now and then, so i suppose the reason for you not getting feedback may be because others are having the same problem?

#11 M44K TS

M44K TS

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:31 PM

no, his recent feedback (from the 10th Dec until now, which was when i won the auction) there has been people saying exactly the same thing...

"Been nearly a month now and no communication at all! and no delivery. ***AVOID**"

"comunication skills of this company are non existant,will not use again"

"Nothing received after 33 days.No replies to Emails. Avoid !!!"

#12 Adcuz

Adcuz

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:33 PM

I bought an entire mini that didn't turn up!

#13 Guess-Works.com

Guess-Works.com

Gearbox Guru

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,838 posts
  • Local Club: Rugby Classic Mini Owners Club

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:36 PM

If you paid by paypal, just issue a dispute, and your money will be returned...

#14 yorkshirechris

yorkshirechris

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,873 posts
  • Local Club: www.lcmoc.com

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:37 PM

It's only £21 to you but to some people that £21 is a lot of money - especially at the moment with the rising taxes, rising bills, credit squeeze etc...

And if anyone pays £21 or any other amount no matter how small for some goods they expect those goods or at the very least a refund.

Mistakes happen, but saying that my eBay feedback is 100% positive and my feedback rating is around 120 now (most of those are sales not purchases), had no negatives in the 3 years I've been on eBay!

#15 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:49 PM

Right, its been a week today since the guy selling the grille emailed me to say hes sent it....its still not come, how long do you think I should wait before I tell ebay??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users