78 replies to this topic

#31 Danny_California

Danny_California

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:35 PM

Not had mine yet, the guys been messing me about i think. Says i'm to wait even longer for the main company to get them in stock.

#32 THedooBZ

THedooBZ

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:39 PM

i had the same kind of experience when i was waiting for mine,, he seemed to keep fobbing me off with some lame excuse as to y they hadnt been sent.. its a shame really because it kinda put me off buying from them again, apart from that though the products are good

#33 simwells

simwells

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:52 PM

Could anyone confirm if the size of the hole needed to mount into is 6"? That's the impression the website gives, but just double checking.

#34 Bert

Bert

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:00 PM

i had the same kind of experience when i was waiting for mine,, he seemed to keep fobbing me off with some lame excuse as to y they hadnt been sent.. its a shame really because it kinda put me off buying from them again, apart from that though the products are good

are these worth the buy? compared to boxing in a set of 8" subs?

#35 redhotmini

redhotmini

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:32 PM

ive just ordered a pair of the 6" subs. wait and see what happens...

#36 redhotmini

redhotmini

• Members
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 08:53 PM

theres 32 of the 6.5 inch subs in this: linky!

i thought it was pretty mad...

#37 billicp

billicp

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Local Club: bc

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:40 AM

Yeh not bad as long as you double check your ohms on them otherwise u risk blowing the speaker or amp its not all on watts and RMS and movement it good on subs move movement more air that get moved in and out the box so more bass :D)

#38 Collin

Collin

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Local Club: P&S MOC

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:40 PM

Could anyone confirm if the size of the hole needed to mount into is 6"? That's the impression the website gives, but just double checking.

Yes, the hole is 6".

I have a pair of the dual 2s to put in mine. I ordered dual 4s as well and they haven't arrived yet. :lol:

#39 Mini Adam

Mini Adam

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:27 PM

Motorspares (which I believe there are several of within Essex) have just got elemental products in stock, or at least the one in Sudbury has. So if you want elemental you could always buy from here (that's if you live in Essex, I don't think they have nay shops outside of Essex, not sure though).

The guy in the shop gave me a demo and they sound pretty good from what I heard!

#40 Danny_California

Danny_California

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:47 PM

I'm expecting mine anyday now, I was told last week they were being shipped out from the states, so I should have them saturday. If not I'll have to cancel the order and try that essex place :thumbsup:

#41 redhotmini

redhotmini

• Members
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:51 PM

im due to recieve mine some point next week - im in no rush for mine as ive still got to pick my mini up from W&P

#42 Collin

Collin

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:03 PM

Well, I'm still waiting for the dual 4s to arrive.

However, can you say ghetto install? I got the dual 2s plumbed in and hooked up to a Vibe Blackbox 2 today.

Video:

http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=VqkC_KgDAmI

They are running kinda infinite baffle at the moment while I try and sort out how to make boxes for them...

#43 Bert

Bert

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:49 PM

Well, I'm still waiting for the dual 4s to arrive.

However, can you say ghetto install? I got the dual 2s plumbed in and hooked up to a Vibe Blackbox 2 today.

Video:

http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=VqkC_KgDAmI

They are running kinda infinite baffle at the moment while I try and sort out how to make boxes for them...

looks good

makes me wish i had money now to buy mine LOL

Thanks for all the help on these guys, they look decent enough for me to buy, unless i find a 6" sub by Alpine i'll buy these next month i think.

#44 Danny_California

Danny_California

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:14 PM

Before anyone else comes up with the idea, I think I'm gonna try and spray paint the cones on mine. Silver to get rid of the eD logo, then a decent sized black cooper laurel in the middle of each one. Anyone got any stensils lol?
Anyone who pinches my idea shall have the heavys after them hehe >_<

#45 Collin

Collin

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:59 PM

Before anyone else comes up with the idea, I think I'm gonna try and spray paint the cones on mine. Silver to get rid of the eD logo, then a decent sized black cooper laurel in the middle of each one. Anyone got any stensils lol?
Anyone who pinches my idea shall have the heavys after them hehe >_<

Damn.

lol!

I have a pair of EHQS12s sat doing nothing with no logo, I might just have to put them in the Mini and do this... :gimme:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users